+ Reply to Thread

Problem about gameguard

GM:
    i am a player from chinese. i like seal online very much! up to nov.30. i can't login the game . when i start game . nprotect gameguard updating and downing but it stops here. then display error 361. i know my friends have the same problem . we are all in beijing area. the other area in china is normal . please help us slove the problem . thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by meihuawang View Post
    GM:
    i am a player from chinese. i like seal online very much! up to nov.30. i can't login the game . when i start game . nprotect gameguard updating and downing but it stops here. then display error 361. i know my friends have the same problem . we are all in beijing area. the other area in china is normal . please help us slove the problem . thank you.
    u and GM can't fix that's problem only Re-install will fix that problem

Quote Originally Posted by meihuawang View Post
    GM:
    Hmmmm. How are the other areas different from your place? Maybe it's your ISP provider or it could be your security software. Anyway, try to delete the Gameguard Folder if it failed to update then run the auto updater again.

This thread was created 8 months ago.. I don't even think he's still active

It seems like it. Oh well.

I suggest to try these advice I've learned from other players
    Right-Click on your Seal Online shortcut from your desktop and select "Open File Location", or if you know its location, just open the folder. Look for "AutoUpdatePlus" and "SO3DPlus". Right-Click them and then select "Properties". On the new small window, go to the "Compatibility" tab and check the tick-box under the Compatibility mode. It should be labeled as "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and then select Windows XP (Service Pack 3) or Windows 7. Then at the bottom, look for "Privilege Level" and check the tick-box for "Run this program as an administrator".