+ Reply to Thread

Porblem with game guard

GM:
    I have a problem with nprotect game guard , it cannot download , display error 361.
    i can't play the game . what should i do? reinstall the game , the same problem. please help me .

I also have the same problem

Please try the solutions below according to your OS.

Windows XP
    In order to fix this problem, please:
    1. Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Network Connections
    2. Right-click Local Area Connection and select Properties
    3. Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and click on “Properties”
    4. Select “Use the following DNS server addresses” and enter 208.67.222.222 into preferred DNS server and 208.67.220.220 into alternate DNS server.
    5. Restart your computer and attempt to log into the game as well as the website.

If that does not work, please repeat the process and enter 8.8.8.8 into preferred DNS server and 8.8.4.4 into alternate DNS server.

Afterwards, please restart your computer and attempt to log back in to the game as well as the website.

Windows Vista
    1. Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Click on “View network status and tasks” under Network and Internet
    2. Click on “View Status” next to Local Area Connection
    3. Click on “Properties”
    4. Select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and click on “Properties”
    5. Select “Use the following DNS server addresses” and enter 208.67.222.222 into preferred DNS server and 208.67.220.220 into alternate DNS server.
    6. Restart your computer and attempt to log into the game as well as the website.

If that does not work, please repeat the process and enter 8.8.8.8 into preferred DNS server and 8.8.4.4 into alternate DNS server.

Afterwards, please restart your computer and attempt to log back in to the game as well as the website.

Windows 7
    1. Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Network and Internet -> Network Sharing Center
    2. Click on “Change adapter settings” on the left-hand side
    3. Right-click “Local Area Connection” and select “Properties”
    4. Select “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and click on “Properties”
    5. Select “Use the following DNS server addresses” and enter 208.67.222.222 into preferred DNS server and 208.67.220.220 into alternate DNS server.
    6. Restart your computer and attempt to log into the game as well as the website.

I also have the same problem, and this solution dont have solved...

can someone attach the updated gameguard folder to see if the problem is on pc?

I pasted the updated folder one this coming and should be something related to pc

those who experienced a gameguard error, it was due to a server update of gameguard gameguard seal again down causing the seal to fail for the update.
    solution, download and install another online game that uses gameguard Nprotect same like seals, for example Blackshot (http://blackshot.garena.com/) or some other game and gameguard install to our pc games use it.
    how to fix it download the game (which ato Blackshot others), install it, start the game and appeared gameguard update, leave to get into the game and then quit the game and restart the computer.
    after the restart as usual try to open the seal is guaranteed smoothly without error.