+ Reply to Thread

epic/upg weapons in item mail

hi guys, 3 years ago there was a big sail with those epic/upg weapons for a prize like 5k rps and 10k rps.. that was 3 years ago.. now those days the ask like 60-70-80-90k rps for those items....

new ppl log in.. get fast lvl 100 and still die in 1 hit.. i pay like $200 in this game and the still die in 1 hit.. wat is the fun to kill some one in 1 hit? if all player leave the server.. are you happy then with your epic/upg item? just run around and cant kill some one? because those days its inpossible to get? so it better to leave and to go play on jin server?
    i never have see the server so empty in ran server..

i think to get the players back in this game you should put upg/epic items back in the items mail/market for normal prizes.. that ppl can pay and keep playing... and not quiting..

srry for my bad english.. and pls reply if you can read it lol

Banned
    the game is crap at this stage, GM's who run the show are fail, they really don't care what any user says.

This would make people go crazy and mad as hell! A lot of people have bought epics/upgs for a LOT of RPS and by adding them back to IM now would be really unfair against those who paid tons of money for it! And yes it might be a bit unbalanced right now, but you should realize that those people who one hit you, also have more than only epics/upgs so getting more of these weapons wouldn't fix anything. And in my opinion they should stay at the prices like this, and if they were to be added to the IM it should be at prices like 50k RPS for Epic and 75k for upg, this would be fair against all those who paid TOO MUCH for it.
    Getting Girls... LIKE A BOSS

◎ RETIRED ◎

◎Taylino ― Lv 99 Ranger (Ran)◎

◎__(ԅ‾ ▵‾)ԅ-)―>_______\(˚▽˚'!)/__◎

Quote Originally Posted by EpicRangerTaylan View Post
    This would make people go crazy and mad as hell! A lot of people have bought epics/upgs for a LOT of RPS and by adding them back to IM now would be really unfair against those who paid tons of money for it! And yes it might be a bit unbalanced right now, but you should realize that those people who one hit you, also have more than only epics/upgs so getting more of these weapons wouldn't fix anything. And in my opinion they should stay at the prices like this, and if they were to be added to the IM it should be at prices like 50k RPS for Epic and 75k for upg, this would be fair against all those who paid TOO MUCH for it.
    Completely disagree here.
    Then it would be unfair for all the people who buy it for that much rps in future while the first buyers got them for less than 50% of the new price. If they sell upgs again they should put them back for the 8k-10k per piece.

Either way it's unfair but why should the new ones pay for the stupidity of YNK? The ones that already paid 60-90k for them won't have any benefits anyway if they sell them for more, neither if they sell them for less.
    Last edited by knuffl88; 11-21-2013 at 11:28 PM.

i agree with knuffel.. 3 years ago i didnt had the monny to pay one fore that prize and now i have some cash and the ask 80k rps.. i think in 2 years no-one play on ran anymore..