+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 16 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Lol, Rohan.

Games balanced now. If you forge a whole new set of gear you'll go from dieing in 2-3 reg hits from a templar to dieing in 3-4.

But hey, look on the bright side. Jin temps will still be using craft weapons regardless, so they probably won't benefit much from the new stones. If you come at them with your fancy new dd weapon you'll still be swinging half as fast hitting them for 2k a pop, but they'll only be hitting you back now for 18-27k instead of 20-30k lol. Yeah baby! That's what I call balance!

..........lol........wow..........really.......

Can't believe I wasn't confronted about the option items. What the hell are they doing? >_<

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    Can't believe I wasn't confronted about the option items. What the hell are they doing? >_<
    datmademelol.

your a nothing to them mens a minion. you claim to not get paid and ticket response tells me you have no position to this game just a forum whore so seriously WTF are you still doing here lol, to dedicate so much of your time for free to help pick this half dead game back up. you must have no life.

and hows your banning mission going lmfao???? misinformed once again were u bud? lewlz

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    Real talk ?

Everyone made glacials 1xxx hp and weapons 45 to 55dd now... Too late to remove them. And everyone sold the glacials with the old stats... plus, that's some pretty welcomed options.

the 10% HP/MP leech is pretty good now to make a farm weapon glacial with DD and 8-10%hp abs
    Last edited by carnettsc; 12-22-2013 at 05:54 PM.
    Don't hate, friends.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    Real talk ?
    real talk HH why would they tell him>? who de fok is he we keep getting back to this same crap.

Oh, did he took under consideration what I said about the option stones? Ain't that sweet :3 He added more DD than I suggested, but cool. Also the HP ish cool, more HP for everyone <3 And hey, DD can't hurt, as Stilgar said, pretty welcomed options.
    Retiring in few days due to the recent updates.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredict View Post
    Oh, did he took under consideration what I said about the option stones? Ain't that sweet :3 He added more DD than I suggested, but cool. Also the HP ish cool, more HP for everyone <3 And hey, DD can't hurt, as Stilgar said, pretty welcomed options.
    your behaviour after the whole duping **** is amazing. almost unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuffyhere View Post
    your behaviour after the whole duping **** is amazing. almost unbelievable.
    I'm weird, you should know best :3
    Retiring in few days due to the recent updates.

Commander
    And if you dont believe me THH, just check the EM. Everyone selling their old sets glacials.
    Don't hate, friends.