+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
    Since I don't know how to do videos, you just need to take my work that Templars are over powered. Part of the reason why is because melee attack gets converted into magic attack or visa versa, I can't remember. Tempars should be magic attack ONLY!

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    will you marry me?
    I can marry you! Trust me...I'm a priest! But you will have to find a willing other half
    <a href=http://s465.photobucket.com/user/afflygal/media/PuertoVallarta2011_zps9b2feb80.jpg.html][IMG]http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr15/afflygal/PuertoVallarta2011_zps9b2feb80.jpg target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://s465.photobucket.com/user/aff...ps9b2feb80.jpg</a>

Guild Master of The Empire (Jainus/Ran/Torian) Oldest remaining guild in game.
    The Empire was established in 2007 by Zapranoth

AFflygal, Priest 115
    Tinkerbell Lvl 112
    HoLeeSchitt, lvl 115, Warlock
    FlyBabe, Priest, 90
    KnowWhenToRun, Ranger lvl 115
    SilentBtDeadly, lvl 115

Quote Originally Posted by GrandmaJo View Post
    Since I don't know how to do videos, you just need to take my work that Templars are over powered.
    You are not fast, it has been known since age sir, almost from the start of the Rohan.
    Retired/Quit status.

Banned
    Dear GM's,

Is there any update on when we could expect skill balance patch? Any info on what's going to be in it you could share?

Thank you.

I think you should do something about that many classes dont go the build that was "intended" like priest for example, they where suppose to be very psy heavy but nowdays forced to go full vit because if not they get oneshoted in pvp by dekans and templars

even tho dekans suppose to have alot of hp, same as defender thats suppose to soak up damage? maybe lower the % on the skill on defenders that make u soak up other peoples damage but like 110% more, even if you have tons of hp, a templar or dekan or heck even the dhans but they only got a combo and then they dead meat anyway, do like 33-40k a hit? making that 66-80+k a hit ._. thats alot of hp needed for a defender to be able to defend :/ maybe boost other skills for different classes so its not unrelivant to go str dekan, int dekan, etc

Please make separation buff reactivation time a few secs. It's rather frustrating to wait for it to cool down after getting pked.

you should make the wffs abit stronger.. i know it was a few years op.. but those days it really sucks.. and i dont have the monny to buy a epic item.. like the most ppl dont have that amount of monny.. so can you make wffs like 400%__410%?

ty in advace

2 things i got from this thread:

- YNK asking the players for their inputs even though they made the god damn game? YNK is refusing to believe that the game is completely broken and unbalanced to the core. They refused to believe that templars and dhans are OPed and have forgotten about the underpowered Scout. All classes in Rohan can be geared to be OPed, all EXCEPT for SCOUTS. So much fairness right there. This game must be on the verge of dying or extinction if they're that desperate to ask for players inputs. But wait a minute, didn't they attempted this years ago and failed many countless times. I guess history is repeating itself all over again.

- GM said he/she is planning on flying to Korea to discuss the Korean devs? Holy moley piece of sh!t. What is the internet for? Ever heard of Skype?

Until the Scout class has a chance on 1on1 pvp with the OPed templars and dhan classes then this game will forever remains broken and severely unbalanced. Fix the underpowered classes and rohan will be saved. Simple. Don't need a rocket scientist to figure that out.
    Last edited by Scout4Ever; 06-18-2014 at 07:08 PM.

I think the game just went to **** when pvp usually involved dying in 1-3 hits. usually 1.

How's that even fun, how's that a test of skill or whatever, all it is is spending a **** ton of money on your character to press a button. It used to be good man.

I've made a topic myself awhile ago in which i posted everything that should be changed, ill just copy it here....

Rebalancing Rohan

So I decided it was time to write something serious and selfless (since too many retards post topics about how unbalanced all classes but their own are).

GM's, I can see you are trying to balance things and for a part you try to listen to the player community but this doesnt solve all problems. Finding the balance between running your company and making money while keeping everyone happy isn't easy. I think with some adjustments you might get a lot happier playerbase and also keep making enough or maybe even more money.....well enough about this, let me go into details about what i have in mind (anyone reading this and agreeing or disagreeing, feel free to reply, as long as you dont just promote UR OWN CLASS, give a critical opinion in which you show what you want and why you think it's best for EVERYONE.)

Main problems that make rohan unbalanced(random order):

1. 50% magic/melee/ranged scrolls in IM
    2. Templar using dual stats for their damage output
    3. Str Dhan/Vit Dekan have skills that can do too much damage in a short burst or 1 hit.
    4. (Ran server) upgrades and epics ( I will not discuss this, I have no solution for those....)
    5. Chim/Opan/Ferkh/Tali weapons (especially option stones)
    6. Some builds/classes are underplayed because they stand no change versus the most played and considdered ''OP'' classes. (not enough variation)
    7. devoted to the templar class in general

This i could come up with in a short time, with a few adjustments many of these problems can be solved....

1. stop selling those 50% scrolls. limit the maximum % that scrolls can boost (30-35% max)

2. simply nerving blunt mastery wont cut the deal if you ask me. the OP templars (ones who spend hard cash) will have lower DPS but the weaker ones will have low damage and will qq. in order to adjust templars damage over the whole community equally there will have to be multiple adjustments to different area's of the game. (in on of the next numbers ill go further into detail)

3. Nerving these is something i considder quite easy.....

(Vit)Dekan:
    Dragon Knight's DFFS does too much dmg so NERF it. Something as tanky as a vit dekan should never be able to put out this ammount of damage in a 1 hit skill. higher the ammount of health FFS and DFFS cost (instead of 10 or 20% make it cost 30% of their maximum health) and decrease the % with which this gets multiplied. Also (im not 100% sure about this) its said that DFFS, FFS and WFFS are all through damage skills, which mean they ignore weapons DD effects. If so, make ffs, wffs, dffs damage get influenced by dd as well just like all other skills (except for example strip shot, but this is not something that could be considdered OP)

(Str)Dhan:
    Str Dhans have mainly the same problem as vit dekans, they have double psychic phantom and single one with a 7 and 14 sec cooldown. Both doing devastating damage. I would suggest to make the cool down on PP 10 seconds and the cool down on DPP 20 seconds for starters. Also the ammount that PP and DPP can be boosted is way too high. lvl 7 phantom crow gives a 66% damage increase. Mortal rising adds 40% damage to critical attacks and DPP and PP have an internal boost of 160%(DPP) and 140%(PP). my suggestion is to make lvl 6 phantom crow 20% boost in damage and lvl 7 phantom crow 40% boost in damage. also lower PP and DPP with 10% (DPP would get 150% boost in dmg at lvl 7 and PP would get 130% boost at lvl 7)

4. no comment

5. The option stones used in Chimera, Tali etc. weapons make the game unbalanced. people are able to add too many stats to a weapon and exploit strenghts of their class too far. for example attackspeed. even tho attack speeds stacks negatively (what i mean is that you have a starting ammount of attackspeed, if your attackspeed increases with % you will get LESS attackspeed thus making the next % increase (corretly decrease if talking about the stats) less effective. for example templars are able to get way too high DPS with the attackspeed stacks (20% from lion, 20% from blunt mastery and 45% from option stones). Another thing are the 55% attack stones, they add 55% ranged, melee and magic attack. This is ofcourse convenience since they can be used by all classes but at the same time it also OPs templars ( because their melee and magic both get boosted by 55%). so they eventually gain around 100% increase in their melee (considdering that blunt mastery doesnt convert magic attack for the full 100%). I would suggest to just freaking delete those stones, maximum should be 35% attackspeed and 35% damage drop and 14% crit etc. (i will give suggestions for all the stones in the summary).

6. Classes like Agi dhan, Dex guard are rarely played and absolutely not viable in pvp. even tho the medal quest (which will boost dhans agi with 350) they are still not nearly as strong as str dhans....another thing is that classes that are build intel or melee already have an advantage due that their stats also give magic or physical defense. classes that are dex/psy/agi lack this defense. Starting with nerving the strong classes is a good start but after that the underplayed classes should be adjusted to being able to be just as viable in pvp as overplayed classes like Temps and Str dhans.

I am not trying to suggest that priest should have the same dps as a templar( ffs a priest is support ofcourse) but i dont see an agi dhan or dex guard as a support class....

7. in general by nerfing tali/chim option stones and IM scrolls templars will get nerfed. because some templars do INSANE DPS atm i think more than just this nerf is nessecary. its hard to predict the outcome of theoretical actions but i fear some things have to be changed about blunt mastery even if everything i suggested would be introduced. In general the idea of only 1 class having the charter of using dual stats is wrong.....because this was introduced when they created rohan it is something that cant be changed totally but that doesnt mean it cant be adjusted till its balanced.

summary of changes:

1. Any IM scroll should have a limited increase of 35% MAX (all stats, melee, magic, ranged,crit dmg etc.)

2. make it only possible to wear ONE scroll at the same time that increases attack status (not considering the alm scroll) so ONLY magic or ONLY melee, not both. so one could for example use alm scroll 35% + melee scroll 35% but one could not use Alm 35% + melee 35% + magic 35%.

3. str dhans skills should be adjusted like this
    Phantom Crow: lvl 6 increase 20% damge (previously 33%)
    Phantom Crow: lvl 7 should increase 40% damage ( previously 66%)

Double PP: lvl 7 150% boost in damage (instead of 160%)
    Normal PP: lvl 7 130% boost in damage (instead of 140%)

Deadly Blow:
    at the moment lvl 1-7(lvl 1-6 gives 10% str and lvl 7 gives 20% str)
    What i have in mind: lvl 1-7(lvl 1-6 gives 10% agi and lvl 7 gives 20% agi)

This way agi dhan is boosted and str dhan nerfed at the same time.

Vit Dragon Knight DFFS should be adjusted:
    At first with making(weapon) damage drop influence the damage they do and higher the cost in % hp of FFS/DFFS/WFFS

4. no comment

5. As first all option stones should only give 1 status. so the so far named ''attack force option stones'' should dissapear and there should come 3 new option stones called ''ranged attack'' ''melee attack'' ''magic attack'' the maximum % increase should be 40% and one should not be able to add more than 1 option stone that increases any form of attack on the same weapon.

further i would suggest that all option stones that give 55% attack or 45% attackspeed get removed and converted to stones that give maximum 35% attackspeed and so on...

6. If all the changes suggested above would be made i cant really tell which changes the underplayed classes should undergo to match the overplayed classes (this would require some testing). a few small suggestions i could make.

Scout: i think in general a lot has been improved and their damage is defenitally better than awhile ago when they hit like 0 in pvp. due the lack of defense i would suggest that scout get boosted moving speed, either on their skills (example by reducing the CD of sprint A lot like only 10-20 sec cd). or by giving their talisman some mobility (35-45% mobility seems fair)

Agi dhan(avenger): applying the suggestion i made for deadly blow by removing the strenght boost and increasing agi instead. together with the talisman this should be enough to make it vialbe in pvp again and compete with a nerfed str dhan. (i also suggested to add 5% critrate on the talisman of avenger i still believe this is nessecary)

In general listen to the players if its about the talisman event. characters like berserker need STR not DEX and a wizzard needs PSY not INT. Do not listen to the players who claim str dhan needs a medal with STR and templars need INT. those classes already do enough damage.

New NPC suggestion:

I was sad when i read about the removal or rohanopoly, this was a great system to give frequently playing people some nice items as reward for playing that day. i would like to make another suggestion which should give players a little boost as well and make this game less P2W.

My suggestion is to make a new NPC. This NPC will give out small daily quests, those quest should be equal for everyone, doesnt matter which race, lvl etc. The quests shouldnt be too hard so everyone can do them and the reward should be a new kind of ticket (like IP tickets). doing these quests every day will make you able to save points. with these points you can buy items like the items that were in rohanopoly before (costumes, mounts etc). This way people who play frequently will get rewarded with some nice items for which they wont have to spend cash.

NOTE: dont add OP stuff like the Verdict's Set. Add normal costumes like the egyptian costum set and so on. also DONT make the cost of those items rediculously high. people should be able to buy a costume with for example doing 4 or 5 days after each one quest. after that give them the opportunity to do a quests for buying XP scrolls and such. 1 quest should give enough points for a 100% party scroll.

Hope you people enjoyed reading, sorry if i got a little boring at some parts(or for the spelling mistakes, im not a native speaker). have fun playing and i hope one day well all be playing a better balanced rohan.
    Salve - Dragon Sage
    Superiors - Guildmaster

New/Returning Player Guide
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/sho...#axzz5nYmMs51h