+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyangel View Post
    Hai im gadwin83 I want to make human super DPS this is mai suggestion.

Points in str now award 5 melee instead of 3
    Invoke at lvl 7 provides 800% of your dex for every crit and the buff offers 120% increase in dexterity
    Offhand reduction removed
    Fixation at lvl 7 gives 850% increase in melee
    Order swing transformed into a passive stacks infinitely
    Empower offers a bonus 50% to the owner of the aura passively provides 30% as it should.

you can now attack and use skills under roha's shelter
    I'd rather they just fix blunt mastery instead of buffing everything to equally stupid levels.

Oh, Strelluran the noob is still mad I see D:

Banned
    I don't know what would be the more entertaining biproduct of a blunt mastery fix...Rohan being more fun or being around for Sunnyangel's epic meltdown.

Strelluran's madness

Invoke at lvl 7 provides 800% of your dex for every crit and the buff offers 120% increase in dexterity
    Empower offers a bonus 50% to the owner of the aura passively provides 30% as it should.

rising might gives you 500% boost in strenght, and a 100% boost in dex,
    Protection gives 10 points per level attack with each attack
    also equality deals 200% dmg to surrounding targets
    and EV adds besides the normal boost also a attack bonus
    blunt mastery gives converts melee to RA and reconverts that RA to Pure melee(infinite loop, i know ynk will find something to that)
    also level Hp is now increased to 100 hp per level and 500 pure attack each level
    fixation/order swing/cs is now a perm perk and increases all stats with 50% at lvl 1 and 250% at lvl 7

that should do for humans
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by treintram View Post
    rising might gives you 500% boost in strenght, and a 100% boost in dex,
    Protection gives 10 points per level attack with each attack
    also equality deals 200% dmg to surrounding targets
    and EV adds besides the normal boost also a attack bonus
    blunt mastery gives converts melee to RA and reconverts that RA to Pure melee(infinite loop, i know ynk will find something to that)
    also level Hp is now increased to 100 hp per level and 500 pure attack each level
    fixation/order swing/cs is now a perm perk and increases all stats with 50% at lvl 1 and 250% at lvl 7

that should do for humans
    u guys forgot to talk about stuns....30 seconds solo stun, 1 min shield stun,1 min and half aoe stun and push 50 ppls in one shot 10 kms. LOL.
    Gm of Downpour & 69LegendXD
    When i log in i can feel your love&hate for me !

Don't care about what other people think of you.There will always be those people who want to see you fail because they can't succeed.
    : ))))))))))))))
    For some people's nice,for others ugly...For some ppl's sweet,for others childish...By some ppl's loved,by others unbearable...By some ppl's appreciated...By others criticized...This will always be... and this is ME.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpants View Post
    start up new server, with the game how it was like 3 or 4 years ago.... atleast it was little more competition (fun) back then, no +items, no epic no upgrades no crap sales that ruin even more, just everyone "equal"...
    but yah wasnt moneymaking i guess...
    ooh and ditch the gameguard its no gameguard, its a gate for hacking and exploiting...
    go ahead and flame it.
    That would be a great idea to start a new server.. roll back a few years. As it is now not only is the balance all messed up but the economy is as well! Remember farming for weeks just to afford a level 7 skill upgrade, well i do.. now they practically give them away.
    Anyway I vote new server!

Quote Originally Posted by ciapa07 View Post
    u guys forgot to talk about stuns....30 seconds solo stun, 1 min shield stun,1 min and half aoe stun and push 50 ppls in one shot 10 kms. LOL.
    Rush will last 1 minute, give you a attack speed boost, with a 10% accumulative dmg and 200%attack boost at lvl 1
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

I feel bad for derailing but I think humans need some more burst damage we got our 1 minute stuns like tri said and our OP DPS lets add our new abilities

Forefoot Psychic Knight Symbol [lvl 7: deals 50k pure damage +800% of your str]
    and
    Double Forefoot Psychic Knight Symbol [Lvl 7: Deals 2 Forefoot Psychic Knight Symbols 10 sec cd if either attack is a crit cooldown is reset]

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

ok, now, what about going to take a look at Jin thread ?

And just stfu ?