+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Serf
    start up new server, with the game how it was like 3 or 4 years ago.... atleast it was little more competition (fun) back then, no +items, no epic no upgrades no crap sales that ruin even more, just everyone "equal"...
    but yah wasnt moneymaking i guess...
    ooh and ditch the gameguard its no gameguard, its a gate for hacking and exploiting...
    go ahead and flame it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpants View Post
    start up new server, with the game how it was like 3 or 4 years ago.... atleast it was little more competition (fun) back then, no +items, no epic no upgrades no crap sales that ruin even more, just everyone "equal"...
    but yah wasnt moneymaking i guess...
    ooh and ditch the gameguard its no gameguard, its a gate for hacking and exploiting...
    go ahead and flame it.

You're wrong. The three first year of Rohan, they made millions. Once they started to introduce powered items, they went from 18.3 billion revenues net to 10 billion in a year. Following year, it went from 10 to 7 billion, and currently it's around 4/5.

Numbers were given by a financial audit and advisory group, trying to explain the current strategy and why Yi and Kim (YNK) had been forced by investors to leave their CEO position.

According to foreign reports, the 2 co-founders of YNK Korea have left their positions as of last week, with Vice President Kim the latest “casualty”. CEO Yi left earlier in March this year. If you noticed, YNK is formed by both the initial letters of their surnames. What happened? In a public listed company, the judging criteria is no doubt just circling around a few words, such as revenue and profits.

In 2009, YNK Korea’s revenue was 18.3 billion Korean Won, which dropped to 12.9 billion in 2010 and last year, it hit a low of 10.4 billion. In around 3 years, revenue is falling towards a 50% decrease! The company has also yet to announce any major titles recently, relying on its trump card, Rohan Online, all this while.

However, in the highly lucrative China market, YNK only has Rohan as its only title, with the game long gone from the mainstream and talk-about list. Over in North America, its portal PlayRohan (link) is not making any positive waves as well. The foundation of YNK is sure unstable right now.
    I can't find the detailed report of financial audit of YNK at that time, it had been audited in 2011. But almost everything has been changed (CEOs, T2 Staff, T1 staff) and it's been failing even more
    Last edited by arthurderohan1; 12-09-2013 at 08:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredict View Post
    We all wanna go back in time where no 200s stones,
    Those stones are not permanent, so when balance arrive and we gonna get proper fix, those stones gonna help for few days, not a big deal. They have to expire soon or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Those stones are not permanent, so when balance arrive and we gonna get proper fix, those stones gonna help for few days, not a big deal. They have to expire soon or later.
    They are going to balance servers?
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Lol
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Quote Originally Posted by kromantian View Post
    They are going to balance servers?
    I was told about conversion factors for Blunt Mastery skill. How they gonna fix it without "crippling" any class/classes is within their range, not mine.
    Last edited by Kraszer; 12-09-2013 at 03:21 PM.

The way I see it:

* Nerf blunt mastery A BIT, don't go full rambo mode on it.
    * Make DD count when you getting hit by FFS/DFFS/WFFS.
    * If they took n.2 in consideration, nerf Marea's Battle a bit. Let's say 40% at lv7.
    * Sell DD stones 13% and 6% with 100% success rate, or YNK way, less % of success. This way everyone could survive more.

I would take those ideas into consideration and improve them. Of course if those ideas were taken in, more things would have to be changed I guess since everyone would have 45DD. I'll let you guys think in what could that be.

EM would be full of life again, everyone would farm for new weapons and stuff.

What do you think ;o?
    Last edited by Veredict; 12-09-2013 at 04:02 PM.
    Retiring in few days due to the recent updates.

and remove all the new stones.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredict View Post
    The way I see it:

* Nerf blunt mastery A BIT, don't go full rambo mode on it.
    * Make DD count when you getting hit by FFS/DFFS/WFFS.
    * If they took n.2 in consideration, nerf Marea's Battle a bit. Let's say 40% at lv7.
    * Sell DD stones 13% and 6% with 100% success rate, or YNK way, less % of success. This way everyone could survive more.

I would take those ideas into consideration and improve them. Of course if those ideas were taken in, more things would have to be changed I guess since everyone would have 45DD. I'll let you guys think in what could that be.

EM would be full of life again, everyone would farm for new weapons and stuff.

What do you think ;o?
    Well since you are kind enough to ask what I think...I think you are completely clueless. If dd applied to ffs based damage, then a dekan hitting for 50k ffs on someone with 40%dd and 36% skill defense would hit for roughly 20k with a skill on a 17 second cool down.

Then...we'll nerf blunt mastery...but just a bit. With that same 40dd your still going to be eating 20k+ from a regular hit. If by nerfing blunt mastery just a little bit...you mean nerf it 50%, you still want to set a dffs on a 17 second cool down to the equivalent of what a templar hits for in a second? And that doesn't even fix the problem that templar dps is so far beyond any other classes its really not worth playing anything but a templar.

I think your pretty backwards here, blunt mastery needs to be nerfed into oblivion, and vit dekans aren't nearly as OP if you get skill defense gear.

Hai im gadwin83 I want to make human super DPS this is mai suggestion.

Points in str now award 5 melee instead of 3
    Invoke at lvl 7 provides 800% of your dex for every crit and the buff offers 120% increase in dexterity
    Offhand reduction removed
    Fixation at lvl 7 gives 850% increase in melee
    Order swing transformed into a passive stacks infinitely
    Empower offers a bonus 50% to the owner of the aura passively provides 30% as it should.

you can now attack and use skills under roha's shelter

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461