+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 31 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Deek View Post
    I love how terrible players are nowadays. Everyone used to know how to detox Broken Treasure. I absolutely LOVE how nowadays not a single person detoxes it.
    Nice to know, didn't know it, gonna use detox for futher pvps. Even if then dekans still can be weakned, slept, pouched, debuffed with the new set on each person and so on. They are not a "threat" anymore.

No point of detoxing when you're perma anti-potted xD

oh and yeah, you have now upgraded boss drops. Still want to "nerf" a dekan?

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    oh and yeah, you have now upgraded boss drops. Still want to "nerf" a dekan?
    Dekans are so useless now lol I don't know why people are stuck on them.

Nerf the temps ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Dekans are so useless now lol I don't know why people are stuck on them.
    Well see how it is Anna, people are blinded with something and spreading everything everywhere... They can't even "see" the real game crash even when they have videos/screenshots. Jin is the most broken now. But still explaining to some people won't change anything, they still have their own "point of view" and won't change it by any case. The problem is we do not even have enough ingredients to make and to defend ourselves in game against a templar, nothing works. Only way is to get 9x% dd (which is only obtainable on Ran) and to laugh at em. But well... if people gonna stop playing then maybe ynk gonna see their profit at minus. Already idk how is it on Jin, but Ran is "dead" with pvp, I can't see anything happening here. All people are already farming/quitting/inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Well see how it is Anna, people are blinded with something and spreading everything everywhere... They can't even "see" the real game crash even when they have videos/screenshots. Jin is the most broken now. But still explaining to some people won't change anything, they still have their own "point of view" and won't change it by any case. The problem is we do not even have enough ingredients to make and to defend ourselves in game against a templar, nothing works. Only way is to get 9x% dd (which is only obtainable on Ran) and to laugh at em. But well... if people gonna stop playing then maybe ynk gonna see their profit at minus. Already idk how is it on Jin, but Ran is "dead" with pvp, I can't see anything happening here. All people are already farming/quitting/inactive.
    It's already a bit too late lol. People don't spend money like they used to, alot of big spenders are gone, but whoever wants to pour money into a broken game not my issue. I completely neglected my priest too because no matter how much hp u can pump on it result will be the same. We made thread that same hour Atzigan put those 200 stones on sale, and his reply was "ill get it removed tomorrow", 24h was more than enough to screw up the game even more, and here we are.

But why do you expect from people who can't even stop duping and creation of illegal items in their own game?

You have to increase agi dhan's evasion. nobody miss on hitting agi dhan anymore. Also, is greatly dependent on crit rate so at least increase base rate if possible. You have to provide some hp too not by trap or something but it has to be part of the base hp. and PLEASE FIXED THE F*****G sealing square. I really hate those exploiters of the SS. so proud of what they are doing. Lastly, provide some accessories concentrated on agi, vit, and dex.

Let's face it. This game is not as it used to be. We all wanna go back in time where no 200s stones, or any kind of stones were available for weapons and armors, no +20 weapons, no medals. It was way funnier back then, people really liked to PVP, the game is meant to PVP, but for a PVP ya need 2 Or more players...why play when your enemy templar hits 40k per SOLO. It ain't worth it.

Atzigan should have deleted that kind of items from the game the second we made a thread on forums about it complaining of how powerful it is (how unballanced) and return the RP to the people who bought them. This game wIll never be fixed, soo personally I'll keep my opinions for myself from now on and wait to see what madness happens next.

*Excuse the grammar, lame phone.
    Last edited by Veredict; 12-09-2013 at 05:51 AM. Reason: Typos
    Retiring in few days due to the recent updates.

Last madness they found, was to cancel an event due to "Guild Arrangement".

Rohan's definition :

The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.
    GUILD ARRANGEMENT, EVENT CANCELLED §§!§§!§!§§!§§§§!§

Yeah, they play that game. Yeah yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by krogger23 View Post
    We'll never get balance here because the hosts of the game have no real influence beyond IM items/sales.
    Even with controlling IM/Sales, they still fail at not releasing overpowered items such as 200 stones and ice stones, lol.