+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 30 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Collecting information at the moment and sharing information with our devs. I will soon have a document with some tentative changes subject to modification.
    Thanks for the update.

May someone delete this post? Spam botter which adverts spam sites with trojans.

@Atzigan
    This takes too long. Have you seen what is happening to Jin?

@topic
    About the "nerfs" without crippling it, the fairest idea for now is to make the magic conversion 100% to the melee, so people with negative magic might still make negative melee and do something to the int conversion, because for now it's int + magic + 90% boost to one handed mace which make the base white attack and "bonuses" (green ones) also increase for the melee. Also the Accuracy is a bit to high, 100% of successful hit is a bit too far.
    Last edited by Kraszer; 12-06-2013 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    Collecting information at the moment and sharing information with our devs. I will soon have a document with some tentative changes subject to modification.
    So one more thing, noone mentioned it here but Heroic Power need fix too. I will explain how it work now:

Everyone know Rohan have reduction in PvP dmg(compared to PvE), in pvp dmg is 30%(30/100) what would u hit in PvE. Attack boost from Heroic Power change that reduction. With lvl 5 Heroic Power pvp dmg is 55%(30%+25%(heroic)) what would u hit in PvP. So dmg is boosted almost 2x (25(boost)/30(standard value) = 83,3% boost). Defense part of Heroic works as intended.

Simple example with ffs (true dmg skill):
    10000 PvE dmg -> *0,3 = 3000(PvP dmg, heroic 0 vs heroic 0)
    10000 PvE dmg -> *0,55(0,3+0,25(heroic 5 boost)) = 5500(PvP dmg, heroic 5 vs heroic 0)
    10000 PvE dmg -> *0,55(0,3+0,25(heroic 5 boost)) * 0,75(25% decrease from heroic 5 defense part) = 4125(PvP dmg, heroic 5 vs heroic 5)

So it's 3000(heroic 0) vs 4125(heroic 5 vs heroic 5), dmg is higher by 37,5%.

Simple fix - change Heroic Power attack part to 2/4/6/8/10. Results:
    10000 PvE dmg -> *0,3 = 3000(PvP dmg, heroic 0 vs heroic 0)
    10000 PvE dmg -> *0,4(0,3+0,1(heroic 5 boost)) = 4000(PvP dmg, heroic 5 vs heroic 0)
    10000 PvE dmg -> *0,4(0,3+0,1(heroic 5 boost)) * 0,75(25% decrease from heroic 5 defense part) = 3000(PvP dmg, heroic 5 vs heroic 5)

LvL 5 Heroic vs Lvl 0 Heroic is still not 25% boost (its 33,(3)%) but atleast LvL 5 vs LvL 5 cancel each other.
    Last edited by xgrubas; 12-06-2013 at 02:24 AM.

My suggestion for Dekan is simply - reduction DFFS from Damage drop (DD) on Weapon and everything will be balanced.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by loacker24 View Post
    My suggestion for Dekan is simply - reduction DFFS from Damage drop (DD) on Weapon and everything will be balanced.
    You pretty much just got this from the skill defense obtainable on power arena armor. You can hit 36% pretty easy, and that isn't even high as you could potentially get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    You pretty much just got this from the skill defense obtainable on power arena armor. You can hit 36% pretty easy, and that isn't even high as you could potentially get it.
    it's at 5AM my time when the power arena opens.

I'm not camping that **** to get a set.

Nah, power arena is only for those in N.America not for Europe, Who will play Rohan in 5 AM must be crazy Also we are talking about balance the equipment does not include (mostly from gm events) because this logic if you ask templar player on 80k HP it does not matter, but for a player who does not give a 1k $ for full scrolls (including 50% HP) is crucial. All without Vitality type hero have under 25k HP (Jin), Dekan self buffs (lion lv3 and regular craftsman +12) kill them with one blow. If you do not want if YNK fix blunt on templar all people back on Dekan "one skill PVP"

If you do not want if YNK fix blunt on templar all people back on Dekan "one skill PVP"
    Seriously sir, I do not know if you've read the whole topic/watched any pvp videos from templar "eyes", but you simply do not make any sense. At Jin (I assume you are playing there) a templar can easly get 60-70k hp without mareas and can solo your "op" dekan, not to mention he can %Skill def armors to decrease the wffs/ffs/dffs at all cost. If you say you can't enter pvp arena just wait till more people gonna get it and buy for your own or wait till ynk make another time zone for Europeans. Zeryus has made everything clear, debuff/weakness/stuns/Broken trasure/roots/mareas battle and dekans are not threat anymore.

So now, lemme "show" you something. You are pvping a templar or are in mass pvp - it's all up to you which class you gonna choose and face it. You can get those buffs:
    Psyche/int shield (debuffable), magic barrier (debuffable, taken down with one or two shoots), mana guard (debuffable, long cd, can be taken off with 1-2 blows), obligation (debuffable, you can even be killed with it on yourself). And now take on your ass 20k per hit and add to it x3 shoots within one second (atk spd counts here). What can you get? Teardrop then holy wine and your pots are on cd, within the cd of skills/pots you can be taken down few times, you won't do anything to defend yourself.

Now lemme "show" you something else. You are pvping a dekan or are in mass pvp - same situation, up to you which class can you choose to face it. You can those buffs: Psyche/int shield (debuffable/but dekan himself can't debuff it and dmg gonna get decreased), magic barrier (debuffable, can be taken down with one blow as well, but your dmg gonna be less with it), mana guard (debuffable, long cd, can be taken with 1 blow), obligation (debuffable, but once again it gonna decrease 70% of dmg and it can last long for almost 2 blows but dekan won't debuff it) and you can get not debuffable mareas battle which resist your attack. And one important thing can be used here, whole set with %skill defense and you may obtain 50% of it, so add this set + defend buffs and dekan won't hurt you anymore. Now with the same time dekan can be slept/debuffed/weakened/Broken Treasured (decrease %all stat - depends on the skill lvl)/rooted/rushed and so on.

So with path will you choose now?
    Last edited by Kraszer; 12-06-2013 at 08:35 AM.

I love how terrible players are nowadays. Everyone used to know how to detox Broken Treasure. I absolutely LOVE how nowadays not a single person detoxes it.

Banned
    Nah, power arena is only for those in N.America not for Europe, Who will play Rohan in 5 AM must be crazy
    I feel your pain bro...it was 3am here the first few weeks they ran it. Wish they'd run it twice a day on days they have it and just put a limit in as to how many times per week you can join, like they have on Ashkeena dungeon.

Also we are talking about balance the equipment does not include (mostly from gm events) because this logic if you ask templar player on 80k HP it does not matter, but for a player who does not give a 1k $ for full scrolls (including 50% HP) is crucial. All without Vitality type hero have under 25k HP (Jin), Dekan self buffs (lion lv3 and regular craftsman +12) kill them with one blow. If you do not want if YNK fix blunt on templar all people back on Dekan "one skill PVP"
    Dekans took a relative nerf with chimera acc. All other classes gained a lot more from them then dekans did.

Dekans took a relative nerf with upgraded boss drops. All other classes gained a lot more from them then dekans did. This includes a ton of hp while vit dekans gained very little, if any.

Skill defense was a nerf to pretty much everyone, but obviously less so to classes with combos and decent regular attacks. Since dekans have neither of these it nerfed them more so then other classes.

Plus 25k hp really isn't good anymore, even on Jin. Its not really fair to compare your under gear unbuffed toon to one with all the bells and whistles. Try comparing your mediocre toon to a mediocre vit dekan and the numbers aren't that bad anymore, just like if you get reinforced upgraded boss drops, skill defense armor, and buffs, a vit dekan with the same isn't going to be one shotting you anymore. I'm not a vit dekan fan at all but if they applied dd to ffs now that we have skill defense it would just push vit dekans to beyond useless.