+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 28 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kelrayes View Post
    I wonder if YNK thought how many displeased customers they would get if they nerfed dekans (not to mention that sages are already nerfed and pretty much useless now except for farming) and temps (also already nerfed). The only thing you see now are the people that QQ. What about the people that don't QQ? Maybe they are happy as is. Maybe they are the majority. I doubt that upgraded & epic owners QQ that much. And lets face it, who are the people that put serious $$$ in this game? The people who can't afford to gear up and always QQ? Or the people that are hardcore? The people that spend a lot of time, effort & money to upgrade their chars and gear? I doubt very much that those people QQ and I doubt very much they will be pleased with this nerf. Also, if you're going to weaken temps and dekans, imagine what will become of non upgraded chars? The gap will still be there, only to weaken non upgraded chars even more. I would also like to add that the new combined armor already nerfed an easy 30% of skill damage (i.e. ffs, dffs), maybe more. But that's another topic. Weakness, obligation, pet nullify skills, mareas battle, combined armor with skill defense, continuous common stuns + debuffs. Its already hard for a dekan to do damage or land a full hit as is now in pvp. What I meant to say is...what else do you want from dekans? lol. How many dekans hit above 100k dffs with no hindrance from what I stated? none. And even if they hit with their max dffs, you will only count on your fingers the only ones with such damage. And what about dhans? Why are those out of the equation? They hit pretty hard as well. A total of 100k+ on fully geared level 115 chars with upgraded and Heroic 5. They are able to take down op dekans 1 vs 1 if geared properly. Is that going to be the next move? All turning dhans? Just my thoughts
    I can tell that you own a dekan, not that i dont agree with you, because u mad alot of valid points. But what about Agi dhans that get over 10K evasion and still getting hit from temps who barely got 1-2k accuracy? We all kno agi dhans are one of the squishiest chars in game and evasiveness is there ONLY means of defense. Vit based chars have tons of HP and pdef which means they should be able to take alot of abuse but whats the point in being vit if temps only need to use Shield strike and hit you twice? I mean come on thatsa like having your cake and eating it too. Temps have outages Melee and magic attack Outrages Physical and magical defense annd some temps have been clocked havin 100K HP. Not to mention an constant AoE there and i wont even get started on reflect, there dbuffs not to mention magic barriers there basically a juggernaut. a 1 man army. The ONLY class that can defeat a good temp is a better temp. What i suggest is that bull**** broken skill that mages have that breaks through Magic Barrier should be able to break through Reflect. And to balance it out give that mage skill a longer CD time. I bet my bottom dollar the way pvp is now would be a hell of alot better. You dont have to nerf blunt or anything just that 1 mage skill would make a huge difference. And please oh please fix the evasion and crit damage of agi dhans. the max agi i have ever achieved was 3.2k and to only hit a vit dekan 3.k crits is rediculous. not to mention little to no agi items on IM. there is literally ONE Agility buff in the entire game. Str has MANY, Magics has many **** even Dexterity has a few. Gaddamit theres even a damn Psy buff 3 of them! And food for thought, i decided to experiment with a Vit pred.... tho it was fun for a time achieving about 170K hp fully buffed and scrolled, Dancing blade is GARBAGE! Scarecrow is GARBAGE! Heart trap is GARBAGE! and the root/stun release skill is GARBAGE JUICE! i had over 3kVit and like 700 Str and lvl 7 dancing only doing 2-3K damage? even only chars only level 30? C'mon MAN! The reason i did this is to test how reflect would work against "OP" temps. soo during this testing am getting 3 hit by temp i mean 100K Shield strike and 30-40K regulars and ONLY reflecting 15-19K damage? and these temps hp aint fckn moving! so am using Health trap getting 3 hit by temps and i look at there HP and its not even halved. Please oh please Assist the Dhan, Dekans, Scouts , Mages and even Humans because the ONLY use humans have now is if there using Empower and Defending nature other than that humans are walking kill points.

Quote Originally Posted by ciapa07 View Post
    LOL Retard....wheres ur dekan,i dont saw u in days playing,u wait for temps to get nerf?u want ynk make every class able to dps bosses for real like some changes to outdps the templars LOLZ?just to show u how retard u think im asking u now how u want any other class then temp to dps a boss w.o reflect ? any other class could be vacum,debuff and use on them every fking skill u want 24/7(its alrdy hard 30 sec reflect!...) just to not move a single second to hit boss...endless fight.......or u gona cry later to ynk to give to everyone reflect ? you want 30 mins to kill a boss?holy fkin god....u want a fight of 5 hours after maintenance? and every boss from game 1-2 hours fight? theres atleast 5 bosses each day....do u have time 5-10 hours in a day just to fight bosses + 3-4 hours a random pvp?do u have that time free and others?srsly?u sure your brain its not failing here?.....
    Agn,heres a problem only to ppls that cant afford epic or upgr and jin because they made tali more powerful then epic/ugr and weps have less hp....less DD...

EDIT:retard,pls tell me tactics anti vacums/debuffs/stuns/roots/sleeps/pouchs...ill make u rich if u tell some tactic against those skills if u dont have reflect...ohn blessing have 30 sec cd,tooo long,wont help much...

I can tell you JUST started playing rohan. like 2 years? I been on Rohan from Beta. back when crit% were on weapons dropped by mobs. Back when temps used buffing staffs, back when a 1v1 would take the best players about 2 mins to kill each other back when being a Dhan would mean timing your stuns, Silence even pouch not just 1 button and your opponents was dead. so before you go around calling people retards, start a new account from scratch and see what it is to be a COMPLETE new player. with NO gears whatsoever. Rohan isnt putting things in place for attracting new players just rubbing the egos of existing ones. Theres no finesse anymore, no stickability.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterb8 View Post
    I can tell you JUST started playing rohan. like 2 years? I been on Rohan from Beta. back when crit% were on weapons dropped by mobs. Back when temps used buffing staffs, back when a 1v1 would take the best players about 2 mins to kill each other back when being a Dhan would mean timing your stuns, Silence even pouch not just 1 button and your opponents was dead. so before you go around calling people retards, start a new account from scratch and see what it is to be a COMPLETE new player. with NO gears whatsoever. Rohan isnt putting things in place for attracting new players just rubbing the egos of existing ones. Theres no finesse anymore, no stickability.
    He was around back then you old ****.... he was a priest! LMAO

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Quote Originally Posted by SerpeleRosu View Post
    I appreciate your efforts Atzigan to balance the game! and I congratulate all the players who wrote their opinion trying to don't think at their own character; Because what templar owner would like that his already OP character to be fixed?! Only the players who think at Rohan, as a whole game will agree on fixing OP classes, those who think only at their characters don't want any changes to be done and react at any attempt of balancing the game how they know better: by crying.
    I will write below some remarks on this threat:

TEMPLAR ISSUES:
    1. A templar with let's say 20k melee hit stronger than any other class with 20k melee. If this templar, and any other class (both having 20k melee) will hit a target with 5k pdef, templar's hit will be stronger on regular atk. 20k melee from a templar is not the same with any other class having 20k melee, even if mathematicaly 20k = 20k, the damage output is not the same.
    2. The boss drops, that provide "attack", increase the templar's both magic and melee atk, so 1 ring count as 2 times for a templar. He use magic and melee scrools, also empower and call to battle increase his both magic and melee atk. This is the main reason why templar hit so hard, and if we think he hit fast also.... This is an advantage that any other class doesn't have.
    3. All of us knows that templar is a damage dealer. In my opinion a damage dealer to have also debuff skill is madness. I strongly believe that only classes that are not damage dealers need to have debuff skill; like wizard, priest.
    So to conclude I will say that templar debuff need to act like priest old debuff skill removing ONLY 1 (one) or max 2 (two) buffs. Or review his blunt mastery skill.
    4. You can ask yourself if templar is OP or not if you try to imagine a 1vs1 fight between a 100 lvl templar and any other class, same lvl, same items...

DEKAN
    1. FFS is magic attack I supose. It is afected by magic defense? I mean if a vit dk hit a full psy wizard, the ffs dmg will be lower??? It is affected by DD? I'm asking myself also...

RANGER
    I saw that murder shoot sucks now. The dmg get lower and lower as u kill more players...

So I think guys you have 2 options:
    1. Let the templar and the dk like it is and improve others: Dhan, Human etc...
    2. Change in a fair manner the templar and the dk.
    Otherwise the game will be unbalanced like it is now.
    Lol no mdef does not affect FFS-type attacks. Pdef also does not reduce it and neither does DD. It is NOT a magic skill(How so? Well does magic attack scroll increase their damage? No. Does dark eyes increase it's damage? No again...) The skill was never intended to ignore DD as only penetrate and full blown attack are suppose to do this on dekans...Also magic guard(the ranger one) and lvl 6/7(I believe 7) stone skin also do not negate FFS type attacks. According to YNK(at the time) this skill does not have the coding for a proper type of attack resulting in it being essentially "pure" or "true" damage(still reduced by lvl reduction and heroic lvl differences).

Quote Originally Posted by Khromn View Post
    Well, my best suggestion to fix this is.....shut down Rohan. Work on getting Rohan 2 up and hope YNK learns from their mistakes they made.
    Lol Memay said Rohan 2 flopped and got shut down and that Rohan 3 is being worked on now. Don't get your hopes up it seems like it could be true(I'm not gullible enough to believe everything I hear but seeing how Rohan 1 went).

Quote Originally Posted by Masterb8 View Post
    But what about Agi dhans that get over 10K evasion and still getting hit from temps who barely got 1-2k accuracy?
    People do not realize/do not know why agi dhan is getting the damage even with 10k of evasion while the rest of "us" is missing. Everything lies in Blunt Mastery buff, it boosts your accuracy after buffing it. Additional buffs like dex make it much more accurated to get agi dhan. Look on this and draw conclusions (check the underlined description):

LOL Retard....wheres ur dekan,i dont saw u in days playing,u wait for temps to get nerf?
    Jesus Christ spp... talking to you sometimes make me feel "dizzied". I just knew all of this (the dmg being cuted from ffs/dffs/wffs/breath/health drain and so on) before I made the topic with "%skill defense" and I do not need to play with "you" (which means people, not the reference to you as in person) or "temps" to know how much it will be worse for the dmg given to "temps" or other classes. So no need to mention about "where is your dekan". Look at Zeryus, he already also made his opinion about that. Now the templars want to be the ones who can tank, make the biggest dmg, kill people - just all in one.

u want ynk make every class able to dps bosses for real like some changes to outdps the templars LOLZ?
    ... I do not have words how to describe it. The dpsers are actually in game, but not playable. It's alright to make a templar a dpser but not that much how actually it is. 30-50k dmg within one second, "overpowered" attack speed, shall I write more about it?

any other class could be vacum,debuff and use on them every fking skill u want 24/7(its alrdy hard 30 sec reflect!...) just to not move a single second to hit boss...endless fight.......or u gona cry later to ynk to give to everyone reflect ?
    That's called a gameplay by having "few more minutes" than 2 or 3 for pvp/boss pvps. You make combo, you are getting debuffed/vacummed/and so on and then the skills are on cooldown then you have to buff yourself up and make another combo, and yes that's a part of "tactic"/"gameplay".

you want 30 mins to kill a boss? theres atleast 5 bosses each day...
    Also that is what is called gameplay. IF you can't take down one boss you need to be faster than other and going to another one to take it down fast enough to make another... And no, I just exaggerated about "30 minutes", but it should take a lil more.

pls tell me tactics anti vacums
    here you go: you have reflect/mirror or you may even resist it. OR simply you are getting it, going elsewhere to get buff pop reflect and here you go.

/debuffs/
    Can be resisted or you are going to get debuffed. You are getting rebuffed and sleep/stun/paralyze/root or whatever it takes to the caster. Or simply if you are fast enough just make a step back to avoid it, it requires some timing to get out of the range of the casted skill.

stuns/
    There is something called %Stun resistance stone/option stones, so you can use it to resist it. And yes it's a tactic, battle and for your gear. Or use your skill which may nulify the effect. But yeah it gonna be later a surprise like "oh how the hell did he resist the stun, what is going on, oh he hacks...". You want make a resist for stuns, you need to "sacrifice" something to gain something else, but yeah I know most of player do want all in one. Or simply use priest's new skill to not "sacrifice" your gear, you can always re-make your "current" pt for pvp/bosses.

roots/
    root is not the same as stun but you have like most of classes something like "make yourself free from root or even stun". If the teleport would not be turned off then you could teleport to the players to still be able to help.

sleeps/
    Make someone else to hit you, use some not causing problem skill to wake you up. For example an alt.

pouchs...
    Seems like people haven't heard about something like cure silence/pouch.
    And yes something which is obvious enough makes it a "tactic"/"gameplay", but yet people are gonna call it "the game does not have tactics/gameplay or even pvp - it simply does not exist". So now I just tell you (no it's not directed to you as to spp, but to everyone) that those basics make the game "skillable".

That's all, something else shall be explained?
    Feel free to hate/and so on, but seems like nothing hurts like the truth?
    Last edited by Kraszer; 12-05-2013 at 10:48 AM.

Angry

YNK really need Rise the Guardiant ! Reduce cd off Oderswing like 60-90s ! Now human class is dead class, defender is only a vit pet for templa, guardian with long cd Oderswing ( 180s ) and can be debuff , vancum, pouch anytime, this is fail class . Anycase at Jin, Guardiant only is a strenght buffer for dhan ! Dhan with imba skill 115 fast cd 30s, silent ..., templa's reg hit hard and gay debuff, dkan have big hp and dragon skin, warlock have mirror steal buff, debuff and alot of effect ... ! You can say Guar have immut stun sleep root, immut physic damage but all it can be debuffed easy and with the long cd 180s of oderswing this class is all **** ! why YNk neft offhand 50% to 30% ? ppls at Jin dont have upgrade weapon like Ran ! The mistake is imbalance weapon huh ? !
    Last edited by o0BeBuff0o; 12-04-2013 at 03:19 AM.

Another templar pvp video:

30k+ without empower.

does atzigan even look into this thread lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Another templar pvp video:

30k+ without empower.
    He's just geared with half of what I have. He used 250 int stone on weapon (i got traded the tali club to see it) and some of +200 armor stones. Still lacks the +55 atk force stone and the old verdict sets x4. 1 ruler upg, x3 upg feathers.

That's still 30-40k regs 50-60k crits and 120k shieldstrike. Like I said, full x6 int 200 + ice stone + 50s + old verdicts + 55%atk +250 int on weapon + full token/talismans its 90k/100k regs with empower.

GG game broken, be proud PlW.

PS : I have and I linked several times those stones.
    Last edited by arthurderohan1; 12-05-2013 at 11:12 AM.