+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 14 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Why would she want to acknowledge a 1.2 million damage shield strike and 337k regulars? Just remember...blunt mastery isn't broken...Jin just doesn't have enough dd. Oh wait...that could still one shot people with 7x dd...

Greetings.

Thank you for providing us this video. We are aware of the Templar issue at this time and are currently reviewing the steps that we can take with the development team.

Regards,
    Playwith Interactive Support Services
    One of the message I've received. The second tier of people have made that answer.

Instead make useless new contents like Armor with skill defense and low pdef they should make new weapons that actually could give to 120% hp for counter those noobs with upg.

Can't you take exemple on many pserver for balance that game ? That freaking awesome how ppl didn't studied anything for being Devs, balanced theyr server way faster than YNK/PlW ?
    Can THH or Atzigan explain this ? If this company could focus on the maintenance of this game instead how much money they will make next months that will be better.

Enuf said.

If you guys so lazy to check how they balanced it, here is the list :

- Human / Guardian :
    no change

- Human / Defender :
    no change

- Elf / Templar :
    Chrono effective 30 secondes (instead 15 minutes) / 120 secondes cd
    Blunt Mastery 50% boost in Mace dmg, 10% attack speed (lvl 7)
    Reflection back to 50 secondes at lvl 7
    Shield Strike damage based on int (like 2000% lvl 7) would be at least less op than what it is (actually you just copied Shield Burden with a plus for reduce lags effect)

- Elf / Priest :
    Cure Confusion changed to cure 1 random debuff on target (not self and i insist on it), I mean would be benefit in group pvp, not on self cause templars would remove theyr vacuum themself and it's pretty useless...
    Blessing of Nature 50% boost stun resists at lvl 7 (i don't understand why priest is the only class to don't have a remove stun) if it was me I would make Blessing of nature like the totem that remove root/stun (5-40%, depend of lvl, chance to remove 1 debuff each 3 secondes)

- Half-Elf / Scout :
    Reverse Sharp Melee how it was

- Half-Elf / Ranger :
    Reverse Murder Shot how it was
    fix the prevent magic attack skill

- Dhan / Avenger
    Dpp back to 30 secondes
    Storm Assault parry reduced to 40%, cooldown like Order Swing (120 secondes)

- Dhan / Predator
    fix tick boosted by Heroic Power

- Mage / Wiz
    fix tick boosted by Heroic Power
    Actually the 50% boost in attack speed of Shield Strike would be nice for staff wizz so why not apply it on each of the 3 main attack skills (Piercing, MMA, Ring Burst) and they could stop use daggers and actually that wouldn't affect others builds than farm wizz.

- Mage / Lock
    why attack speed on staff mastery ? It's not needed since they can suck mana now.

- Giant / Savage
    no change

- Giant / Berserk
    no change

- Dekan / Sage
    lvl 7 ratio of 350% (same as ffs)

- Dekan / Knight
    lvl 7 ratio of 350% (same as ffs)
    Last edited by Mariion; 12-11-2013 at 04:46 AM.
    (/retired)[/B]

we know the races and which classes they can be, but thanks for reminding us about that
    DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

I think that we should change the name of the Dungeon Boss to Latvala for my years of contribution to your salaries
    LexusGS 115 ran - Best Dekan in history retired
    Latvala 114 ran - 2nd Best Dekan in history retired

GM WalkingDead retired

DarkPulse, Iceyy's Pimp.

Atzigan, any news?

Banned
    Lol he's not going to give any info til after Jin gets Ran reinforcement rates. Let a bunch of people blow a ton of money reinforcing stuff higher on Jin then its gonna be oh, by the way, games going to remain horrible broken thanks for the money idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Atzigan, any news?
    News that can be shared publicly yet? Nope.

:P

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Maybe they should make a new server :O, just like the event today.