+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast
    Banned

Awards Showcase

Information Gathering of Current Classes

Greetings guys!
    The reason of this thread is to gather some information regarding certain topics:
    • Humans
    • Elves
    • Dekans
    • Dhans
    • Half Elves
    • Dark Elves
    • Giants

It's not news that many of these classes are in need of some help, and some classes are in need of some balancing in order to have every class compete against each other and feel that each character has a chance to be best.

I have been discussing and testing on my end things like how much HP can the Dekans currently obtain and how much damage can they deal to a player, how damage can Templars deal in a combo and why are they so strong etc.

I have been investigating and sending reports to our devs in order to obtain a positive reply from them and make the necessary changes to characters without crippling them.

I am currently in need of the following:

User created videos about why are Templars so strong "Gameplay required", I have already received the how it works and I have already tested several characters but the devs require actual user gameplay footage and actual in-game equipment information etc.
    User created videos about why are Dekans so hard to kill yet, they do a lot of damage.
    Any suggestion you have regarding other classes, and how you would help them to improve the gameplay is well received.

Now, don't confuse this thread with a rage/grief complain thread. The purpose of this thread is to gather all this information and send a report to our devs with as much suggestions/feedback from the players as possible so they make balancing and fixes a high priority over anything and we receive the much needed changes as soon as possible.

I will try to reply to most of you guys but I apologize if I can't respond much or if I don't instantly talk, but I will be reading and creating a report with the information provided.

Avoid complains, rage, grief, arguing.
    Keep it on topic at all times.

Why should we have to do this?
    We would like to hear your opinion and hear what you think about certain classes and how you would resolve certain aspects of the game. This way we don't make the final decision on our own thoughts but it is also affected by players opinions.

Even if you can't get equipment loadouts of your opponents and such, anything you can give them will go towards the cause. So don't worry about the details too much, the video evidence is the key and the details are a bonus.

IMO Scouts need some work, here are some of my suggestions ;
    1. Reduce the CD on Sprint ( So they can actually have some defensive capabilities )
    2. Reduce the CD on their AOES
    3. Change the description of Sharp Melee
    4. Increase their damage to where it's actually noticeable in PVP

I can't really make any videos since I don't really know how to :3
    Thank for trying to make class balances, and GL to you guys.

I hate to say "I told you so," but to everyone who raged/QQ'ed last year when I tried to do this...

I told you so.

But really, this is a huge progressive opportunity for everyone involved in R:BF.

Alright, now that that's over with, user-created videos are seriously what we're looking for! We get that everyone's really passionate about their classes, but we also understand a lot of imbalances exist. While making claims is great, the devs need real footage. And who better to show off what needs fixing than the people who play and know these classes inside and out?

While everyone always wants to remain the best and the strongest, keep in mind that it's critical to make sure your class gets its problems addressed properly. If you think not posting about a class simply won't get it nerfed or changed - you could be very mistaken - It's in our best interest to be sure everyone is content and in agreement as to what needs to be changed, and it's better that the devs do it correctly than simply needing to be told to nerf harder than necessary due to inaccurate video portrayals.

So, folks, I hope everyone can assist in participating.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Boost the agi dhans, str/dex scouts, bersekers, psyche templars and str defenders.Nowdays almoust noone play those classes every1 go for templars..Blunt mastery should get 10% lower attack speed or 20% melee lower or even more, vit dekans seems fine for now but they still need some nerf more on the ffs Make the game more funny nowdays bind wars or rulers are like 10-15 min per day?You call fun to donate 100$ or more a month and to have pvp 15 min per day D:? Atm ran seems better server than jin now because they got big dd people dont die so easy as jin where the pvp is just bam bam and everything dies for 2 seconds by templars

Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I have been discussing and testing on my end things like how much HP can the Dekans currently obtain and how much damage can they deal to a player, how damage can Templars deal in a combo and why are they so strong etc.
    So...if temps,dekand get nerfed with what we gona kill anymore?i mean cmon...in real fights theres 20 ppls.....constant debuff/vacum/stun.......atleast im talking about ran,we got upg and ppls are tankie.......so if u wana nerf temp/dekan .......reduce vacum time...give back 70 reflect to temp....delete aoe stun/debuff/sleep from wizard,reduce weakness.....make back 2 debuffs on priest ......if its not posible then leave it like that....and dont take in serious cry's from kids who cant afford to spend money in this game to gear up their chars and get 1-2 hits,its normal.Tnx
    Gm of Downpour & 69LegendXD
    When i log in i can feel your love&hate for me !

Don't care about what other people think of you.There will always be those people who want to see you fail because they can't succeed.
    : ))))))))))))))
    For some people's nice,for others ugly...For some ppl's sweet,for others childish...By some ppl's loved,by others unbearable...By some ppl's appreciated...By others criticized...This will always be... and this is ME.

THH and ATZIGAN,

Everything is fine... the only thing you have to do is take off Stat inflation armor and vit stones. XD

thats the one making temps OP.

and ofc.. Feathers should be nerfed to how it was before. It inflates too much HP/Stats... (im talking about the combined/upgraded ones). This is my video of my temp without Armor stones....

Temps with armor stones get 20k - 30k more HP... and around 30k damage (normal hits). they do Shield strike of 80-90k.... and 100k+ crits.

I have only 2 rulers in this vid. I have 4 now and i hit 28k-30k's without armor stones. No int-stat weapon stones.

Last edited by temtin05; 11-20-2013 at 07:45 PM.
    [ [ Chaos ] ]

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots ...

Quote Originally Posted by ciapa07 View Post
    So...if temps,dekand get nerfed with what we gona kill anymore?i mean cmon...in real fights theres 20 ppls.....constant debuff/vacum/stun.......atleast im talking about ran,we got upg and ppls are tankie.......so if u wana nerf temp/dekan .......reduce vacum time...give back 70 reflect to temp....delete aoe stun/debuff/sleep from wizard,reduce weakness.....make back 2 debuffs on priest ......if its not posible then leave it like that....and dont take in serious cry's from kids who cant afford to spend money in this game to gear up their chars and get 1-2 hits,its normal.Tnx
    It's people like you who make this game as **** as it is with no hope for the future. You're best off shutting up and ****ing off.

Lol, can we please be honest and just call this what it is: a publicity stunt. 50% are back on the IM, Talis +20 on jackpot, twin sister auras u can buy now, rulers too (in game), boss drops reinforcable etc etc. BUT LETS TALK ABOUT BALANCE, RIGHT?

Maybe later I'll make my full post, but for now I go do physics homework
    Quit.

Make a limit to how much melee/magic attack classes can have, non of that negative melee crap. Dk are supposed to have a lot of hp but I don't think they were meant to be nukes like that. Defense accounts for pretty much nothing in pvp so making that more relevant to the amount of damage you receive would be good. nerf any class that uses psy for damage, like wizards and priests, they are way to op in pvp, no one can touch those guys. (coughcough)
    http://forum.playrohan.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=5904&dateline=1379828  776

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 ... LastLast