Greetings guys!
The reason of this thread is to gather some information regarding certain topics:
  • Humans
  • Elves
  • Dekans
  • Dhans
  • Half Elves
  • Dark Elves
  • Giants

It's not news that many of these classes are in need of some help, and some classes are in need of some balancing in order to have every class compete against each other and feel that each character has a chance to be best.

I have been discussing and testing on my end things like how much HP can the Dekans currently obtain and how much damage can they deal to a player, how damage can Templars deal in a combo and why are they so strong etc.

I have been investigating and sending reports to our devs in order to obtain a positive reply from them and make the necessary changes to characters without crippling them.

I am currently in need of the following:

User created videos about why are Templars so strong "Gameplay required", I have already received the how it works and I have already tested several characters but the devs require actual user gameplay footage and actual in-game equipment information etc.
User created videos about why are Dekans so hard to kill yet, they do a lot of damage.
Any suggestion you have regarding other classes, and how you would help them to improve the gameplay is well received.

Now, don't confuse this thread with a rage/grief complain thread. The purpose of this thread is to gather all this information and send a report to our devs with as much suggestions/feedback from the players as possible so they make balancing and fixes a high priority over anything and we receive the much needed changes as soon as possible.

I will try to reply to most of you guys but I apologize if I can't respond much or if I don't instantly talk, but I will be reading and creating a report with the information provided.

Avoid complains, rage, grief, arguing.
Keep it on topic at all times.

Why should we have to do this?
We would like to hear your opinion and hear what you think about certain classes and how you would resolve certain aspects of the game. This way we don't make the final decision on our own thoughts but it is also affected by players opinions.