+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blacktigar View Post
    why you care so much for maha relationship?
    Woah more alt accounts. I no care, but seems every person I quote it's her bf, or at least that's what she says. D:

Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Temps and dhans are op dekans not.
    Someone got scarred for life
    Micalissa ~ 115 Avenger
    Royjak ~ 115 Templar
    -------------------------------

Banned
    Good luck trying to balance anything if you can't make server specific changes, do an rp buyback of epics/upgrades, put a hard cap on DD, or just ignore Ran server completely for all future balance changes and balance the game around Jin, which is more like the Korean server we are getting content and updates from.

Its ok if you nerf/get rid of epics/upgrades. They aren't making the game any more money, they are impossible to balance around, and trying to balance around them just leads to two screwed up servers. With the exception of templars just being outright broken, most of the issues Jin has had over the years has been due to inflated IM garbage that was necessary to keep people killable on Ran, and realistically if look at all classes on Jin that don't use blunt mastery, its not like things are really unbalanced, its just damage is a little high across the board.

Do the right thing Aztigan, fix the problem from the root, if your actually going to be implementing some changes just do it right. If you are actually going to make a legit attempt to make the game more well balanced then it currently is you need to stop hamstringing yourself by trying to work around mistakes that were made years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Good luck trying to balance anything if you can't make server specific changes, do an rp buyback of epics/upgrades, put a hard cap on DD, or just ignore Ran server completely for all future balance changes and balance the game around Jin, which is more like the Korean server we are getting content and updates from.

Its ok if you nerf/get rid of epics/upgrades. They aren't making the game any more money, they are impossible to balance around, and trying to balance around them just leads to two screwed up servers. With the exception of templars just being outright broken, most of the issues Jin has had over the years has been due to inflated IM garbage that was necessary to keep people killable on Ran, and realistically if look at all classes on Jin that don't use blunt mastery, its not like things are really unbalanced, its just damage is a little high across the board.

Do the right thing Aztigan, fix the problem from the root, if your actually going to be implementing some changes just do it right. If you are actually going to make a legit attempt to make the game more well balanced then it currently is you need to stop hamstringing yourself by trying to work around mistakes that were made years ago.
    Epics/Upgradeds aren't the root of the problem... they are a symptom of the root of the problem.
    Quit.

I see bickering and bitching here, but if you want videos, tell those of us that DO NO KNOW HOW to make a video, HOW TO MAKE ONE, or where to get the program to do so. I've played nearly every class, others I haven't not because they are 'broken' or weak, but because I just don't like the way a character moves. I have my favorites, like everyone else, some I have upgrades for, others I don't. Only one I have used IM items on, not all. Every class has the need for a nerf or improvement. So tell those of us who do not have +18 rings, or upgraded boss drops how to make the video, and where to privately send it. I'll even volunteer to build a new character and only use in game obtainable weapons and BASIC rings, not + INSANE. If the GM's were back into the LIVE game like they once were, and see who struggles and who doesn't, they could select those to create the videos for basic information of what makes this player or that better or worse than the other. Epics and Upgrades did unbalance this game, because they are not easily obtainable by someone that would rather enjoy a game, than be totally competitive. And how is anyone supposed to obtain those boss drops when the core guilds camp them and not let the average player have a chance to obtain them?
    Spend MORE money for a 0.0000001% chance to get it in Game Parlor? Then spend even more to watch it fail on enhancement? The fail rate is so high for both it is insane.

Banned
    download fraps and you have a video recorder D:

Quote Originally Posted by divico3 View Post
    Omaygad !!!!! this b!tch still chasing meh, now chasing my boyfriend, you never saw his pvp style and stop being mad at my boyfriend be gone jealous monster.
    :O and who this bitch talking ?
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Banned
    Wow this thread really was doomed from the start wasn't it. El oh el.

Banned
    You say that like things might have changed had people played along.

Quote Originally Posted by kelrayes View Post
    I wonder if YNK thought how many displeased customers they would get if they nerfed dekans (not to mention that sages are already nerfed and pretty much useless now except for farming) and temps (also already nerfed). The only thing you see now are the people that QQ. What about the people that don't QQ? Maybe they are happy as is. Maybe they are the majority. I doubt that upgraded & epic owners QQ that much. And lets face it, who are the people that put serious $$$ in this game? The people who can't afford to gear up and always QQ? Or the people that are hardcore? The people that spend a lot of time, effort & money to upgrade their chars and gear? I doubt very much that those people QQ and I doubt very much they will be pleased with this nerf. Also, if you're going to weaken temps and dekans, imagine what will become of non upgraded chars? The gap will still be there, only to weaken non upgraded chars even more. I would also like to add that the new combined armor already nerfed an easy 30% of skill damage (i.e. ffs, dffs), maybe more. But that's another topic. Weakness, obligation, pet nullify skills, mareas battle, combined armor with skill defense, continuous common stuns + debuffs. Its already hard for a dekan to do damage or land a full hit as is now in pvp. What I meant to say is...what else do you want from dekans? lol. How many dekans hit above 100k dffs with no hindrance from what I stated? none. And even if they hit with their max dffs, you will only count on your fingers the only ones with such damage. And what about dhans? Why are those out of the equation? They hit pretty hard as well. A total of 100k+ on fully geared level 115 chars with upgraded and Heroic 5. They are able to take down op dekans 1 vs 1 if geared properly. Is that going to be the next move? All turning dhans? Just my thoughts

I agree mostly, but with dhans all it takes is 1 good debuff and the dps is cut in half, for temps they can just rebuff themselves and keep on whacking away, Its just too easy (which is why I refuse to play a temp) and really how many dhans do you see that can do that? 2-3? Only the really geared ones. Or suicide nabs lol