+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    You seem to be one of those temp players who got no skill and can only play their chars while they are OP otherwise they suck. So much skill you need when you can 2 shot everything. The only smart thing you said was about reflect. If you nerf temps dmg give them old reflect back considering everything has aoe stun now and there is too many debuffs.

LOL???....u think about jin where every1 have 3x,4x dd .......i talk about Ran where we have double DD...6x dd most of users or 7x some,8x-9x dd on defenders which its totaly diff.

Edit: wtf u do with"your skills" if you are locked down double time then u can have reflect on your temp to actually move and kill something? & u dont know me,u never saw me in a pvp or leading a pvp...u have no ideea about my pvp style.
    Last edited by ciapa07; 11-21-2013 at 10:33 AM.
    Gm of Downpour & 69LegendXD
    When i log in i can feel your love&hate for me !

Don't care about what other people think of you.There will always be those people who want to see you fail because they can't succeed.
    : ))))))))))))))
    For some people's nice,for others ugly...For some ppl's sweet,for others childish...By some ppl's loved,by others unbearable...By some ppl's appreciated...By others criticized...This will always be... and this is ME.

Quote Originally Posted by temtin05 View Post

Feathers should be nerfed to how it was before.
    lmao...u/they should ask ppls who used 500-1000$ to plus feathers if they like to see them nerfed ))))))))))) GG

Don't care about what other people think of you.There will always be those people who want to see you fail because they can't succeed.
    For some people's nice,for others ugly...For some ppl's sweet,for others childish...By some ppl's loved,by others unbearable...By some ppl's appreciated...By others criticized...This will always be... and this is ME.

stop crying guys. Just post video clips pls.

Quote Originally Posted by ciapa07 View Post
    LOL???....u think about jin where every1 have 3x,4x dd .......i talk about Ran where we have double DD...6x dd most of users or 7x some,8x-9x dd on defenders which its totaly diff.

Edit: wtf u do with"your skills" if you are locked down double time then u can have reflect on your temp to actually move and kill something? & u dont know me,u never saw me in a pvp or leading a pvp...u have no ideea about my pvp style.
    You were talking in general I said already changes should be different for Jin and Ran.

That is why I said "you seem like that type of player", not my fault if you can't read. And as a matter of fact I did saw your pvp style, you're the kid who logs Maha's chars

back to thread though which gave me some sort of hope and then...I saw announcement that pouches are now cheaper i.e. 50 rps and you need 3 gold coins now to get tali. Why not just everyone give +15 talis and get it over with. Oh and you replaced ice stone with Barlog set, dat nerf

You were talking in general I said already changes should be different for Jin and Ran.

That is why I said "you seem like that type of player", not my fault if you can't read. And as a matter of fact I did saw your pvp style, you're the kid who logs Maha's chars

back to thread though which gave me some sort of hope and then...I saw announcement that pouches are now cheaper i.e. 50 rps and you need 3 gold coins now to get tali. Why not just everyone give +15 talis and get it over with. Oh and you replaced ice stone with Barlog set, dat nerf
    "kid"...i see wheres ur madness for me...lmao,u never meet me in pvp playing temp.Im in Ran tho if u wanna see SPP.

Who cares about Pvp Style ?!!
    if our temps w8 the reflect to kill something so we should lose ruler room and and even no go ruler and pvps lolz
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Well, templars blunt mastery could be A BIT nerfed I guess. I don't agree with getting back 70 seconds reflection, but if you are going to nerf blunt mastery, increase reflection with 10 seconds, maximum 20 seconds.

I know this video is old, but in this video she had: Twins + 2 rulers (not upg), full 50% scrolls, blunt mastery lv6, not full IMd. This video was made BEFORE the int vit str stones for armors and weapons. I haven't played for a while but... add the int str stones + upgraded boss drops to this templar's damage, and it's insane:

I also wanna add that... (No offense Atzigan <3) you are gathering all this information to send the devs proofs that nerfs has to be done, yet you guys put Tali's +20 on jackpot? You guys have events soo rich people can get tali's +15? Upgrade boss drops? I'm sorry but... it doesn't make sense for me. On one side you wanna help, on one side you are doing the other way around.
    Last edited by Veredict; 11-21-2013 at 01:27 PM.
    Retiring in few days due to the recent updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Veredict View Post
    Well, templars blunt mastery could be A BIT nerfed I guess. I don't agree with getting back 70 seconds reflection, but if you are going to nerf blunt mastery, increase reflection with 10 seconds, maximum 20 seconds.

I know this video is old, but in this video she had: Twins + 2 rulers (not upg), full 50% scrolls, blunt mastery lv6, not full IMd. This video was made BEFORE the int vit str stones for armors and weapons. I haven't played for a while but... add the int str stones + upgraded boss drops to this templar's damage, and it's insane:

I also wanna add that... (No offense Atzigan <3) you are gathering all this information to send the devs proofs that nerfs has to be done, yet you guys put Tali's +20 on jackpot? You guys have events soo rich people can get tali's +15? Upgrade boss drops? I'm sorry but... it doesn't make sense for me. On one side you wanna help, on one side you are doing the other way around.
    Kadeem. I thought priests have skills, in jin?

What kind of skills make a priest dies in 3 shots?
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

"kid"...i see wheres ur madness for me...lmao,u never meet me in pvp playing temp.Im in Ran tho if u wanna see SPP.
    Sure I'm the mad one. Idc about Ran or your tiny SPP.

Sure I'm the mad one. Idc about Ran or your tiny SPP.
    ofc u are))),idc either about jin ...and your....1 shot priest to temp )))).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast