+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22 27 28 29 30 31 32
    I've been here since 2009 a month before the Giants came out,and i can tell you the game then was interesting.not just the end game,but the leveling as well. i remember when i was leveling i was allways exited to get to the nent level cuz i was goin to get new quests and new chalanges,and i didnt worry about my gear cuz i coud buy anyting i need i game, but now everyting is in the mall and you have to pay for everitying.....please Rohan dev's bring the old times back,and the game will get more interesting and more people will start playing again.
    P.S. fix Str Scouts - bring the old Sharp Melle back and make it unstealable like Evo form, and nerf Templars,Vit Fishes,Savages,Guardians and Str Avengers....cuz everyone nowadays plays only this five classes and the oder ones just fade away.When was the last time you guys have seen Int Priest or Sepa Dk or any Str Dekan or a Warlock thats not Str or Str Scout or any of the fun builds for any class.
    Thats all from me guys peaceout and see you in game
    O and one thing crush world pvp. Make it so hith level characters cant attack low level characters like saw in a 10 level interval or so. Cuz its not coll when your leveling and a maxed out player just comes and 1 shots you.
    Last edited by fasew; 07-10-2014 at 03:24 AM.

okay i would like to give into this debate my perspective.
    since im a lazy asshole i didnt actualy read all the milion replys in this tread therefor i dont know if anyone mentioned my sugestions.

i think that every class without a single AoE skill is brutaly slow at geting to lvl 50 ( party solves this, but at this low player base you cant get a party for your lvl of farming needed) i would sugest that all clases get a free AoE skill in their first skill tree that does lets say 150% of LVL to 8 targets. in that case even agi dhans, dex knights, int sages, ext. can kill a bit faster. this skill would be ofcourse useless after lvl 60 when you get your nukes and second job skills.

Second thing for mages i would really really love the idea of a crit wizz using daggers! i know it is totaly viable and with proper stuff its fine to play.... but can you change the crit buff skill from magic attack only, to general crit for melle attack to.

Dekans. its a brutal pain for a DK to find a decent zhen. my sugestion would be (maybe a wildshot) DK could use staffs!!! but staff attack would apply to melle dmg with some % of dmg penalty.... that way a str based sage cant have use for it, but a sage would make use of the stats gained. and with staff you could use reg zhen skills. another option. swords and daggers on dekan could use reg zhen skills. you could have many many more posibilities with the current items out there.

AGI dhans. crit buff change! upon 5 regular hits crited last crit has 2m splash dmg. of 50%. skill crits would reset the counter to 0 (maybe trow in works only with daggers or does not work while PP buff is active) that way you could NERF the brutaly OP str dhans and give some to AGI based dhans.

Defenders, can you pls make them use mothereffin axes ???? fixation skill works only with maces! any defender whos vit based (if any still exist) know that geting vit/hp mace costs a trilion RP and if you go for the cheaper axe version you disable half your skilltree and that is not really cool.

any other single melle hit crit based class should get some AoE potential with daggers used, dex knight, agi dhan, psy wizz, and str scout to. that would make them more apealing and usefull in partys. with every critt buff you can have you can change it to splash dmg dealt while using melle wep ( ranger/scout, wiz/lock, guard (apply if dagger used), dhan(make it negate PP buff), dekan (make it dagger only,and sepa usable))

some of these sugestions maybe total rubish and some maybe actualy cool and would improve variety in this game, you decide.

^ Yep, all of those suggestions are rubbish.

If you're level 40, 150% of that is 60. That is nothing.

Races have specific weapons for a reason. You say that you want Dekans to be able to use Staves. What's next, Dhans using Polearms?

NO MORE AOES. NO MORE. At max level, you have Savages with Rampage Force, and Defenders... and Templars ... and Guardians... and Predators... and Scouts... and Berserkers... don't forget all of the other damn AoE attack skills.

as you can read i sugested a random number.... to be more specific... if the lvl 30 scouts autoattack does 100 dmg and his single attack skill does 450 dmg then the free AoE skill would do something like 200 to multiple targets... it would make leveling for many clases easier, lets say you are lvl 10 with no costumes, acces and other bullcrap you get given right now to get a feel for the cash shop OP items. and you go to quarry where you get jumped by 6 rigals... before you autoattack them to death and spend your mana on skill/elemental and eventualy die like a twat... it would be nice to have some sort of skill to kill these mobs faster dont you think ? and most of clases are underplayed because they canot properly lvl up(lack of aoe or ability to solo) and sure everybody loves the agi dhan in your party or a dex knight right?

before you stomp down my post into the ground try to see the general idea. the build posibilities in this game are big... but you only see like 10 builds played because of heavy downsides of builds specialy crit based builds and builds that dont include STR/VIT/INT

I think maybe this guy never played rohan past lvl 30 or something xD
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2