+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kophy View Post
    Lol, can we please be honest and just call this what it is: a publicity stunt. 50% are back on the IM, Talis +20 on jackpot, twin sister auras u can buy now, rulers too (in game), boss drops reinforcable etc etc. BUT LETS TALK ABOUT BALANCE, RIGHT?
    ikr. I agree.

I would've liked to avoid being negative in this thread, but yeah ...
    I also would've liked to contribute ideas that would benefit everything/everyone long term (this game we like, us players, this company) but we've been down this road before right ? And what did that all achieve ? Please look at the current state of the game, sales and boss drop sale 'event'. Balancing ? The end result, items and situation we have (atleast from my POV) here now pretty much speaks for itself.

Why even make another thread like this ? Whilst 'implementing' kick-in-the-face sorta pay-for-power **** to your loyal (but messed up, lol) community. Pretty sure that anyone with half a brain that has been around as long as I have knows ...no matter what we do, or say, no matter how hard we 'cry' or whinge, nothing much really comes of it sadly. Sorry to be so negative and put this here, but I've always been the type to say or type w/e it is I feel, wherever I feel like doing so. I just don't care who takes offence or if I go against the grain or get tossed out or banned. Delete my post if you like, atleast then I would know it was read.

Want our help ? Then maybe whoever is 'in charge' should actually do something, or make some decisions that makes us (as players) want to continue to play, aswell as pay. Not put players off.
    Until I actually see some sort of action (apart from yet another stunt thread), I'm sorry but I won't waste anymore of my own time writing here, or anybody elses' for that matter ...

I'd like to see positive change for all despite my stoned rant. I like the pvp mechanics of Rohan (when it's not so badly broken) and played this game since it's 1st live day. People have been saying it's 'dead' for a long time now, yet there's still a lot of players (like myself) that are, I dunno, just stubborn or enjoy the actual game despite all the bull**** and will continue to play. At this moment though, for myself and some others I know atleast, this game is sadly snowballing downhill hard and fast. Someone needs to make serious changes about how this sinking ship is being run. Maybe we can patch her up to be better than new ? LOL. Yes, despite my mean words I do remain hopeful.

Good luck.

You people keep talking over and over again about those OP items. If there wasn't such class/skill imbalance (which is the purpose of this thread) with broken Blunt Mastery in the front, then 1) those items would not be so OP and 2) other classes could benefit from them roughly by the same amount. Saying that templars were balanced before boss drop reinforcement and everything will be fine if those are nerfed, or anything of that kind is quite far from truth.

It also seems many of you did not read the 1st post thoroughly enough. It is obviously not about Atzigan being too lazy to test things out by himself or him doing a publicity show as you put it, for it has been said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Atzigan View Post
    I have already received the how it works and I have already tested several characters but the devs require actual user gameplay footage and actual in-game equipment information etc.
    Take note of the part I quoted in bold. I do not know the exact reason why the devs need players to do the videos, but I can think of several reasons why it makes sense (and is better) to do so. I could list them here for you to argue over their legitimacy, however I think it is irrelevant (the devs require the videos for implementing class balances; if you are willing you will make a video, if you don't want to then simply don't) and besides it says in the 1st post:
    Avoid complains, rage, grief, arguing.
    Then if there is nothing else reasonable to say and one just feels like the game is doomed anyway and there is no reason to even discuss / write such thread, he could simply remain silent because it has been said:
    Avoid complains, rage, grief, arguing.
    but of course there is the need for complaining so instead the latter is exactly what will take place.

Quote Originally Posted by tundmatu View Post
    You people keep talking over and over again about those OP items. If there wasn't such class/skill imbalance (which is the purpose of this thread) with broken Blunt Mastery in the front, then 1) those items would not be so OP and 2) other classes could benefit from them roughly by the same amount. Saying that templars were balanced before boss drop reinforcement and everything will be fine if those are nerfed, or anything of that kind is quite far from truth.

It also seems many of you did not read the 1st post thoroughly enough. It is obviously not about Atzigan being too lazy to test things out by himself or him doing a publicity show as you put it, for it has been said:

Take note of the part I quoted in bold. I do not know the exact reason why the devs need players to do the videos, but I can think of several reasons why it makes sense (and is better) to do so. I could list them here for you to argue over their legitimacy, however I think it is irrelevant (the devs require the videos for implementing class balances; if you are willing you will make a video, if you don't want to then simply don't) and besides it says in the 1st post:

Then if there is nothing else reasonable to say and one just feels like the game is doomed anyway and there is no reason to even discuss / write such thread, he could simply remain silent because it has been said:

but of course there is the need for complaining so instead the latter is exactly what will take place.
    You're so naive that its cute. There are plenty of videos out there, and they have a test server where they can easily test the most OP combinations. But that's besides the point. Its impossible to balance anything without radical changes because they keep releasing OP stuff. This thread is just to get the community hopeful again, lol. Then they will proceed to let you all down again by releasing the next OP thing Korea sends them. Blunt mastery isn't even the problem, its that the person making this thread has no power over whats released and the stuff they've released makes blunt mastery OP.
    Quit.

But hey, its the OP stuff they release that pays the bills so I guess you should be careful what you wish for
    Quit.

Quote Originally Posted by FrontlinerCDV View Post
    Yo Atzigan, I'm sure you realize that if you ask for everybody's opinion, you'll get nothing done, at least not properly. But maybe that's because you ask everyone, because you can then go ahead and say "I'm sorry, but we have so many different ideas, it's impossible for us to please everyone, so we just introduce >insert OP stuff here< ". As Koph said, nice publicity stunt, if you actually wanted to balance you could just use your own test server and PvP with your colleagues to see for yourself what's broken, which would get the job done too and much more simply.
    +1.

That's why I asked for a test server/PBE whatever. Pick certain players, to test items/classes in that PBE server, before they get out to the real rohan.

That is a better way for feedback.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

Quote Originally Posted by DevilJumpeR View Post
    i Agree with Koph
    Me too

I'm still not sure how after all this time, the developers still can't see what's wrong with blunt mastery or any of the other glaring balance problems. You have to be realistic and say it's almost impossible to create a totally balanced game when you have different attack types and stats but at the same time if everything was totally balanced it would also be a bit boring.

But anyway we can throw insults and suggestions at them all day but that's not what Atzigan or even the developers want. They don't believe there's anything wrong with their meta so it's down to us to show them with video evidence.

I wonder if YNK thought how many displeased customers they would get if they nerfed dekans (not to mention that sages are already nerfed and pretty much useless now except for farming) and temps (also already nerfed). The only thing you see now are the people that QQ. What about the people that don't QQ? Maybe they are happy as is. Maybe they are the majority. I doubt that upgraded & epic owners QQ that much. And lets face it, who are the people that put serious $$$ in this game? The people who can't afford to gear up and always QQ? Or the people that are hardcore? The people that spend a lot of time, effort & money to upgrade their chars and gear? I doubt very much that those people QQ and I doubt very much they will be pleased with this nerf. Also, if you're going to weaken temps and dekans, imagine what will become of non upgraded chars? The gap will still be there, only to weaken non upgraded chars even more. I would also like to add that the new combined armor already nerfed an easy 30% of skill damage (i.e. ffs, dffs), maybe more. But that's another topic. Weakness, obligation, pet nullify skills, mareas battle, combined armor with skill defense, continuous common stuns + debuffs. Its already hard for a dekan to do damage or land a full hit as is now in pvp. What I meant to say is...what else do you want from dekans? lol. How many dekans hit above 100k dffs with no hindrance from what I stated? none. And even if they hit with their max dffs, you will only count on your fingers the only ones with such damage. And what about dhans? Why are those out of the equation? They hit pretty hard as well. A total of 100k+ on fully geared level 115 chars with upgraded and Heroic 5. They are able to take down op dekans 1 vs 1 if geared properly. Is that going to be the next move? All turning dhans? Just my thoughts
    Last edited by kelrayes; 11-21-2013 at 07:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ciapa07 View Post
    So...if temps,dekand get nerfed with what we gona kill anymore?i mean cmon...in real fights theres 20 ppls.....constant debuff/vacum/stun.......atleast im talking about ran,we got upg and ppls are tankie.......so if u wana nerf temp/dekan .......reduce vacum time...give back 70 reflect to temp....delete aoe stun/debuff/sleep from wizard,reduce weakness.....make back 2 debuffs on priest ......if its not posible then leave it like that....and dont take in serious cry's from kids who cant afford to spend money in this game to gear up their chars and get 1-2 hits,its normal.Tnx
    You seem to be one of those temp players who got no skill and can only play their chars while they are OP otherwise they suck. So much skill you need when you can 2 shot everything. The only smart thing you said was about reflect. If you nerf temps dmg give them old reflect back considering everything has aoe stun now and there is too many debuffs.

@thread: You can't be talking about same changes on both servers, either figure out whether or not you gonna merge now and then deal with balance, or immediately take in consideration that you need 2 way balance for 2 servers. I wish people stop complaining how dekans op because they really not anymore, battle nerfed them pretty bad but even in dolce's vid you can see the dekans dying like flies to temps. Temps and dhans are op dekans not.

Whether a stunt or not temp players should post vids, I wish someone who is on int stones makes fraps, because no dev could argue on that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyIntegra666 View Post
    Whether a stunt or not temp players should post vids, I wish someone who is on int stones makes fraps, because no dev could argue on that.
    Even better than that. 55%atk, 200int 250int, old verdict. And if I'm lucky, maybe I'll add a tali +20 D:

Quote Originally Posted by eikniwt View Post
    Even better than that. 55%atk, 200int 250int, old verdict. And if I'm lucky, maybe I'll add a tali +20 D:
    Do you think you are funny?

Do you think someone cares?

Do you think someone believes?

Clown kid.
    What happened to you was not going to pass you, and what passed you was not going to happen to you.

{Prophet Mohammad}

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast