+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 LastLast
    Commander
    k gonna spam those opt stones before ynk removes them aswell wkwkwk.
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    k gonna spam those opt stones before ynk removes them aswell wkwkwk.
    Why would they do that D: I don't find them OP or something like that, it's something that will help everyone. I see it like this (example):

Templars.
    People complain about them, soo OP, much power, wow.
    1st solution: Atzigan made a thread asking for videos soo he can talk with the Korean GMs to get a nerf.
    2nd solution: More HP and DD for everyone, soo templars won't hit that hard.

I think it's a good idea :3
    Retiring in few days due to the recent updates.

Banned
    is is a good idea, good option for me ) I was testing on fully scrolled temp with my new weap. pretty cool really.

really thoe they just released these option stones to minimise the thort of hacked items. now people will see awesome stated items with high DD and people wont think too much of it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredict View Post
    Why would they do that D: I don't find them OP or something like that, it's something that will help everyone. I see it like this (example):

Templars.
    People complain about them, soo OP, much power, wow.
    1st solution: Atzigan made a thread asking for videos soo he can talk with the Korean GMs to get a nerf.
    2nd solution: More HP and DD for everyone, soo templars won't hit that hard.

I think it's a good idea :3
    Yeah totally a "good" idea. Temps probably won't be using these stones since they'll still use craft, so if you look at another class using a glacial that was hitting a temp for 2-3k regs while they eat 20-30k incoming regs from a temp...now they'll still be hitting the same 2-3k regs and eating 18-27k regs instead? Most people will still die in the same 2-3 regs lol. They didn't do this for balance...they did it so when Jin gets Ran rates the server isn't even more ****ed.

Oh well...I'm still hoping for a blunt mastery nerf, but its kind of a win win either way now. If they do nerf it the game might actually be fun again, and if they don't, well, between the new option stones and Ran rates soon coming to Jin...all my gear essentially needs to be remade/reinforced more anyhow, and its not really worth the investment knowing how ****ed up the game is, so there has been no better time to get out then the present if they aren't going to fix blunt mastery

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuffyhere View Post
    is is a good idea, good option for me ) I was testing on fully scrolled temp with my new weap. pretty cool really.

really thoe they just released these option stones to minimise the thort of hacked items. now people will see awesome stated items with high DD and people wont think too much of it.
    Yeah I was kinda thinking that with the whole hacker thing too. The old stones had a 6-13 range, the new ones have a 13-15 range. Meaning...old ones you could forge 18-39dd + a fourth stone. New ones you can forge 39-45 dd + a fourth stone. They closed the gap between a good roll and a bad roll by quite a bit, making those hacked items with suspiciously high dd rolls stick out a little less.

Banned
    Oh yeah and the best part...have a little more dd...but you can get old verdicts again now. Thanks?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    Oh yeah and the best part...have a little more dd...but you can get old verdicts again now. Thanks?
    No problem :P Had to inform that the parts we got from Rohanopoly ain't the same as in the rohanopoly announcment, it's fixed now every1 enjoy
    Retiring in few days due to the recent updates.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraszer View Post
    Any news from there?
    They aren't going to tell you they aren't fixing **** until after Jin gets Rans rates, otherwise everyone on Jin's gonna quit before they try to get stuff past +12.

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadwin83 View Post
    They aren't going to tell you they aren't fixing **** until after Jin gets Rans rates, otherwise everyone on Jin's gonna quit before they try to get stuff past +12.
    Quit the game and play LoL if you're angry at that point.
    Don't hate, friends.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Veredict View Post
    No problem :P Had to inform that the parts we got from Rohanopoly ain't the same as in the rohanopoly announcment, it's fixed now every1 enjoy
    listen to it eh, after the duping debacle you are now a main source and welcomed person back and forth talking with the Support team?

faken joke game lol. this cat is the cheater who happily played these cheating fuken chars for how long?

ohowlowdothesefailfukengmsgo? lewlz