Conscript
    well to make a long post short is like
    back to 2010 before epics and upgrade.s
    No more:
    *Walter.s Medal
    *Epic and Upgrade.s
    *No more overpowered Talismans like walter.s Medal and ice Stone.s
    *Heroic Way to pro
    *Max off 30% on every scroll(Except Allmighty scroll back to 20%)

RETIRED!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    It's people like you who make this game as **** as it is with no hope for the future. You're best off shutting up and ****ing off.
    Dude....wdf do u play?do you even play this game anymore?temps are useless 2-3 mins after 90 seconds,dekans get weaknes,debuff ,stun 24/7...5-7 wizs in pvp no joke...perma/debuff/stun/sleep w/o to talk about suport classes who can debuff,aoe stun...wtf we gona do,10 hours pvp?cuz cant kill anything ? we fight or we go to watch at eachothers....and yea,im still talking about Ran.....fix jin if too much QQ cuz low dd there..... i might fraps this days to see how fked up its temp after 90 seconds.....and read what koph said...thats the problem.
    Gm of Downpour & 69LegendXD
    When i log in i can feel your love&hate for me !

Don't care about what other people think of you.There will always be those people who want to see you fail because they can't succeed.
    : ))))))))))))))
    For some people's nice,for others ugly...For some ppl's sweet,for others childish...By some ppl's loved,by others unbearable...By some ppl's appreciated...By others criticized...This will always be... and this is ME.

Quote Originally Posted by temtin05 View Post
    THH and ATZIGAN,

Everything is fine... the only thing you have to do is take off Stat inflation armor and vit stones. XD

thats the one making temps OP.

and ofc.. Feathers should be nerfed to how it was before. It inflates too much HP/Stats... (im talking about the combined/upgraded ones). This is my video of my temp without Armor stones....

Temps with armor stones get 20k - 30k more HP... and around 30k damage (normal hits). they do Shield strike of 80-90k.... and 100k+ crits.

I have only 2 rulers in this vid. I have 4 now and i hit 28k-30k's without armor stones. No int-stat weapon stones.

that when i was have just 50's on my armor
    anyway this game already dead xd
    everyone just give up his class and start making temps
    now all game has Farkhan club after was just a little ppl who using it
    that Things sure make this game get destroy
    also a new **** xd Quest for ruler and talis just 20 pouch got 6 coins
    i give alot ppl going to give up anyway
    Shut Up dolce
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORUBvyglHAQ
    Last edited by DevilJumpeR; 11-20-2013 at 08:50 PM.
    ~Ceazar~
    Don't Scare from Whatever Coming

Quote Originally Posted by ciapa07 View Post
    Dude....wdf do u play?do you even play this game anymore?temps are useless 2-3 mins after 90 seconds,dekans get weaknes,debuff ,stun 24/7...5-7 wizs in pvp no joke...perma/debuff/stun/sleep w/o to talk about suport classes who can debuff,aoe stun...wtf we gona do,10 hours pvp?cuz cant kill anything ? we fight or we go to watch at eachothers....and yea,im still talking about Ran.....fix jin if too much QQ cuz low dd there..... i might fraps this days to see how fked up its temp after 90 seconds.....and read what koph said...thats the problem.
    Today at ruler was only 1 pt from us - 2 dekans - 1 warlock 1wiz
    ather side 1 pt wiz / 1 pt warlocks / 1 pt temps dekans priests
    and still hard to wipe our pt , we might lose when boss up couz our Refec CD but whos care we already didn't lose boss , didn't lose room
    ~Ceazar~

Atzigan u should nerf temp damage on Jin thats for sure because there are no upgraded weps and every1 is nearly 1 hited by temp, u should make it alot weaker so he cant solo fully geared vit def alone etc , that will make ppl think more in pvp again call targets, organize and more fun. The other thing is in ran because u have upgraded and epic weps there with 6x-7x dd so temps cant be nerfed that much but they must be nerfed because of other players who have no epic/upg dies in 1 hit. Mine suggestion will be replace all existing epic /upg weps on ran with talis weps and nerf temps damage they do. At the moment in jin temp hits 30k regulars? if u are not vit class u dont even have 30k so u are 1 hit, every1 in ruler pvp is vit so they can stand few hits .... so nerf temps in Jin so they hit under 10k it will be a good thing for this game.

Quote Originally Posted by ciapa07 View Post
    He knows more about rohan than you, me, atzigan, hellhunter and everyone else here combined.

And no, you're all wrong. There is no "reversing" ynk's mistakes. You have to figure out a way to compensate for them. The only way to fix it is to make a laundry list of changes that redefines what "OP damage" is. Since damage is relative to average HP, you can actually make 30k damage "fair". But then you're left with DD disparity between Jin and Ran, which is why you have to delinearize it which is way too complicated for YNK's dev's. In addition to that, they have to rewrite this skill defense stuff because it make everything except temps irrelevant. But if you compensate HP to templar damage (ie make 1 vit = 60 hp, not 20), you have to raise everything else (except dekans) damage and then you have to make what we now consider OP to be common place. This means put verdict, 50s, ice talis etc easily accessible on IM. Its really only OP if you have it and your opponent doesnt. But then what happens when korea sends the next OP thing which is blindly added? Same problems occur.

But the issue is, as THH/Atzigan inadvertantly admit to, the devs control this kind of stuff not them. You think if templars were going to be balanced, it would have happened years ago. But what people don't seem to understand is this game is a business. How do you make money on a dead game with a vanilla server? Charge 100$ for a 20 all stat costume? A monthly membership fee? Or you just release the next OP thing every time you need money. Hence epics, walters, reinforcable boss drops, 50s, etc etc. Hell, when was the last time YNK actually released something correctly... uhm... blunt mastery nerf?

If you want it in an analogy, think of it like walking into Best Buy. HellHunter is a greeter who says Hi to you when you enter the store, Atzigan is a manager. HellHunter can forward stuff to atzigan/other store managers, but thats about it. Atzigan can do little things to help people out, but he doesn't have control over the corporate stuff (what TVs to buy, who to partner with etc). Sure he can write a letter of advice, but that doesn't mean they'll listen to it.

If you haven't realized this by now you're delusional. You either adapt to this inevitable truth, complain about it and gain nothing, or quit. This thread is either a publicity stunt or a sign of pure laziness. They have a test server, and there's plenty of videos out there.
    Last edited by Kophy; 11-20-2013 at 10:10 PM.
    Quit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kophy View Post
    He knows more about rohan than you, me, atzigan, hellhunter and everyone else here combined.

And no, you're all wrong. There is no "reversing" ynk's mistakes. You have to figure out a way to compensate for them. The only way to fix it is to make a laundry list of changes that redefines what "OP damage is". Since damage is relative to average HP, you can actually make 30k damage "fair". But then you're left with DD disparity between Jin and Ran, which is why you have to delinearize it which is way too complicated for YNK's dev's. In addition to that, they have to rewrite this skill defense stuff because it make everything except temps irrelevant. But if you compensate HP to templar damage (ie make 1 vit = 60 hp, not 20), you have to raise everything else (except dekans) damage and then you have to make what we now consider OP to be common place. This means put verdict, 50s, ice talis etc easily accessible on IM. Its really only OP if you have it and your opponent doesnt. But then what happens when korea sends the next OP thing which is blindly added? Same problems occur.

But the issue is, as THH/Atzigan inadvertantly admit to, the devs control this kind of stuff not them. You think if templars were going to be balanced, it would have happened years ago. But what people don't seem to understand is this game is a business. How do you make money on a dead game with a vanilla server? Charge 100$ for a 20 all stat costume? A monthly membership fee? Or you just release the next OP thing every time you need money. Hence epics, walters, reinforcable boss drops, 50s, etc etc.

If you want it in an analogy, think of it like walking into Best Buy. HellHunter is a greeter who says Hi to you when you enter the store, Atzigan is a manager. HellHunter can forward stuff to atzigan/other store managers, but thats about it. Atzigan can do little things to help people out, but he doesn't have control over the corporate stuff (what TVs to buy, who to partner with etc). Sure he can write a letter of advice, but that doesn't mean they'll listen to it.

If you haven't realized this by now you're delusional. You either adapt to this inevitable truth, complain about it and gain nothing, or quit. This thread is either a publicity stunt or a sign of pure laziness. They have a test server.
    i Agree with Koph
    ~Ceazar~

#KophForPresident
    Quit.

One of Linn`s boys doing the dirty job for her
    Yo Atzigan, I'm sure you realize that if you ask for everybody's opinion, you'll get nothing done, at least not properly. But maybe that's because you ask everyone, because you can then go ahead and say "I'm sorry, but we have so many different ideas, it's impossible for us to please everyone, so we just introduce >insert OP stuff here< ". As Koph said, nice publicity stunt, if you actually wanted to balance you could just use your own test server and PvP with your colleagues to see for yourself what's broken, which would get the job done too and much more simply.

Quote Originally Posted by Kophy View Post
    #KophForPresident
    and who the President :P ?
    ~Ceazar~