+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Costume: Back Gear

I don't know if this has been brought up earlier, but I just wanted to add this to the suggestions, because it would really be amazing to have!

So, wouldn't you like to add something like "Back Gear" to your character? Like "Angel Wings" or "Demon Wings" or even "Fairy Wings" and what ever Back Gear you can think of. Many games have these already, and they make your character look really awesome!

Besides of only the looks, it would be even greater if these "Back Gears" were to give you "Extra's", not in the meaning of +All stat or something, because the game is already unbalanced and this would even make it worse, but more something like the ability to make your character FLOAT, and that the wings would be moving AS IF YOU ARE REALLY FLYING. Or perhaps even add a certain amount of extra % mobility to it, like 10% or 20% max!

And make them accessable for all players, by putting them into the IM for a decent price, or even take huge profits of it by making it 5k or 10k RPS, I don't care and many others wouldn't as well, because it would be just TO AWESOME! Or add "New Bosses" which have a very low probability of dropping these "Back Gears"

And also if you're to implent this "Back Gear" system, you could get a lot of money out of it, by adding stages to the "Back Gears" as in that the appearance changes and the effect of it gets higher so by "+ing" it. Or to make it able to combine 3 kinds of wings into 1 huge ass awesome wings! (Just like the 1st example in the images, this one is from another game, and here you can get this by combining the 3 wings together)

Believe me YNK, you could get a LOT of money out of this! In the game that had this, these wings were like 500$ each and the combined wing was like 2000$, and only a few people on the server had it. It was just so awesome! And this does not have to say that only the "richest" players should be getting "Back Gears" But also the ones who ain't that rich. Perhaps by adding some to the IM which aren't that big and spectacular but more common, and sell them at a usual price of like 1k RPS, or let "Mini Bosses" drop these, so that even the people who do not charge will be able to get them. Just don't give them much specials, make them only have some extra mobility (or stats it is what you decide) and let these "Back Gears" not float. So that there is a difference between the "Rare Ones" and the "Common Ones"

So yeah... these were my thoughts about it, I will also add a few examples from other games just to give you a little better image of it. Just let me know what you guys think about it!
    Last edited by EpicRangerTaylan; 11-20-2013 at 04:18 PM.
    Getting Girls... LIKE A BOSS

◎ RETIRED ◎

◎Taylino ― Lv 99 Ranger (Ran)◎

◎__(ԅ‾ ▵‾)ԅ-)―>_______\(˚▽˚'!)/__◎

Examples

1.) Combined Wings
    Last edited by EpicRangerTaylan; 11-20-2013 at 03:52 PM.

◎ RETIRED ◎

Examples

2.) Rare Wings

Last edited by EpicRangerTaylan; 11-20-2013 at 03:53 PM.

◎ RETIRED ◎

Examples

3.) Stages of Wings
    Last edited by EpicRangerTaylan; 11-20-2013 at 03:55 PM.

◎ RETIRED ◎

Examples

4.) Common Wings

Last edited by EpicRangerTaylan; 11-20-2013 at 03:57 PM.

◎ RETIRED ◎

<Reserved for information to be added>
    Last edited by EpicRangerTaylan; 12-11-2013 at 11:26 AM.

◎ RETIRED ◎

I think these look really cool with wings:

First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

LOL?! Wtf dude? XD

◎ RETIRED ◎

U could like reinforce them and they get more bloodied with each reinforce. Its a good idea no?
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller

Quote Originally Posted by Mctwattybollox View Post
    U could like reinforce them and they get more bloodied with each reinforce. Its a good idea no?
    LOL Crazy ass.

+1.
    Retiring in few days due to the recent updates.