+ Reply to Thread

GM PLS HELP ME UP 5101 error

Kindly answer my problem if u guys know how to fix it since i started playing rohan i never ever having this problem b 4 but now if I log in just for 1-2 mins i GOT DC and says error 5101 -_- can anyone pls help me to fix this problem i cant play like this !!! PLS GM OR ANYONE REPLY what do i do to fix this THank you guys!!!!

PLS guys reply if u guys know how to deal with it it botherd me so much cuz i cant play well it dc all the time -_-

I get that error when my net goes down and i get dc-ed, but few months ago I had that issue of dcing every minute even though my internet worked perfectly. However, that was when alot of ppl from Europe were dcing in the same manner, because smth was wrong with EU gate.

So, check if you have stable connection and if other ppl from your country are having issues, if yes then send a ticket together with those people so they can look at it.

Indeed. 5101 implies that connectivity to the server has been lost. This can result from an unstable connection or a connection too slow to properly communicate with the game servers.

This means both issues pertaining to your internet service provider (ISP), the people who you pay for high-speed internet connections and your local area network (LAN) such as a wireless router or computer's wireless card can be factors here. I'd suggest running a speed test on your internet to see if your ISP is the problem, and then resetting your modem and router and restarting your computer first. Contact your ISP and ask them about latency in your area if other games or services are being slow as well.

If everything works on your end, send a ticket to support. Click on the blue link in my signature for information on how to send a ticket.

Good luck,

THH

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY