+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Error

Error

Hey so I get this error when trying to run Rohan. It doesn't happen all the time tho. Some days I can log in with nps and other days (like now) I just get this error over and over.

I open the launcher and sometimes it will just tell me "please wait" then get the error and sometimes it will do the patch and then get the error or sometimes it will do nothing at all and I have to quit out of it and re start all over again. Like I said it doesnt happen all the time but when it does, its friggin annoying and can sometimes go on for ages ><

Anyone know what it could be or why it happens?

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Well no help here, no shock there.

Cant log into the game at all now cause of this error, so uninstalled and re installing.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Well no help here, no shock there.

Cant log into the game at all now cause of this error, so uninstalled and re installing.
    have you tried restarting your pc hun?

Iceyy~~No longer a Rohan Expert
    ROHAN: Game s0x
    Unofficial post count: Whatever it says on the left + 9461

Yea, Ive done just about everything I can think off and nothing helps. Nvm now tho. I've uninstalled the game and re downloading and will re install. Its taking forever to dl tho lol.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    I used to have this error when my internet was too slow/weak to handle the game.
    I would still be able to browse normally (sometimes at reduced speed), since the speed of the internet would be increasing and decreasing inconsistently all the time resulting in not being able to play an mmorpg needing such resources but still be good enough for normal browsing. Stop those youtube movies! (I went with youtube for civilisations' sake)

This might also explain why the dl'd is taking forever.

Before you reinstall though, make sure you have deleted all previous rohan folders (copy your rohan screenshots elsewhere if you don't want to lose all of them)
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Hey so I get this error when trying to run Rohan. It doesn't happen all the time tho. Some days I can log in with nps and other days (like now) I just get this error over and over.

I open the launcher and sometimes it will just tell me "please wait" then get the error and sometimes it will do the patch and then get the error or sometimes it will do nothing at all and I have to quit out of it and re start all over again. Like I said it doesnt happen all the time but when it does, its friggin annoying and can sometimes go on for ages ><

Anyone know what it could be or why it happens?

i had similar problem a while ago. So i've done like this :
    1 - load rohanciient.exe from rohan folder
    2 - after game loads to the login screen just alt + f4 or any other way to shut it down
    3 - thn load normal loader.exe or just shortcut from your desktop
    and games loads without any problems
    tryed to reinstall rohan - did not help
    But after reinstalling windows that error dissapeared

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    I used to have this error when my internet was too slow/weak to handle the game.
    I would still be able to browse normally (sometimes at reduced speed), since the speed of the internet would be increasing and decreasing inconsistently all the time resulting in not being able to play an mmorpg needing such resources but still be good enough for normal browsing. Stop those youtube movies! (I went with youtube for civilisations' sake)

This might also explain why the dl'd is taking forever.

Before you reinstall though, make sure you have deleted all previous rohan folders (copy your rohan screenshots elsewhere if you don't want to lose all of them)
    Yea, I did think that it could be my net. Its been acting up for a few days now, but with that said, even when it was working fine, I still had this problem.

I just had another thought tho. A few weeks back my comp stopped working (like it would turn on but wouldn't do anything else, wouldn't load windows or anything), so got my bro to look at it and we found out that one of my ram sticks had stopped working. Was running 4 gigs then took one of the 2 gig sticks out and my comp started to work again. Also had formated my comp while trying to find out what the issue was.

So anyways, reinstalled windows, re downloaded Rohan and everything was fresh and new cept now instead of running 4 gigs of Ram,I'm running only 2 gigs.

Could this be effecting the game in some way? That and my slow ass internet?

And yea, I think I managed to get rid of all the old Rohan stuff and used my brain this time and moved all my SSs lol

Quote Originally Posted by DjPapaz View Post
    i had similar problem a while ago. So i've done like this :
    1 - load rohanciient.exe from rohan folder
    2 - after game loads to the login screen just alt + f4 or any other way to shut it down
    3 - thn load normal loader.exe or just shortcut from your desktop
    and games loads without any problems
    tryed to reinstall rohan - did not help
    But after reinstalling windows that error dissapeared
    You know, I did this today, but when I loaded the client from the rohan file I got a completely different error message lol. Then tried to load the one on the desk top over and over again and still nothing.

Thats when I raged and just uninstalled it. lol
    Ill see how it goes after Ive done the new download. Idk, Im just tryin everything atm.

Thanks for the help tho guys <3

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Playing with lesser RAM shouldn't be the issue - formatting your pc on the other hand..

Assuming you have reinstalled all necessary programs, updates, drivers, etc. - if so, then it's still likely your internet. Do you have a laptop in the house or any other pc? It's always useful having a backup rohan folder on an external HDD or different pc so when one gives up you can go and check if it works on the other pc on the same net.
    This is handy to rule out certain clue's as to whether these are inflicting the problem or not. Two different folders going numb at the same time is unlikely so if it happens, it's something both are sharing (i.e.: the internet) and so on and so on
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Yea, pretty sure we update all the right things and drivers. Do have a lap top with the game on it, Ill test it out tomorrow sometime.

When you wake up..
    But that's ok.

It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

It likely is a bad connection, or a corrupt R:BF file.

I would like to know, is the game installed on an F: drive or an external one, and if not, have you ever had it installed on one?

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY