+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletj0 View Post
    Sory newbie in this case how i suposse send through ticket ( attach file ). My gg zip 8mb zise pls sum1 teach me.
    You write a ticket. At the bottom of the area where you can write the message, you'll see a button saying "attach file". Click, a window will appear to select the file stored on your hard drive, and it will upload the file when you send the message.

Explain in the message :

Title : GameGuard error - files of folder gameguard attached
    Then attach the file

Then click "send".

Happy spamming support !

Quote Originally Posted by Cebu1 View Post
    When I try to run the game after the patch about 3 minutes ago I get the message:
    "An Exception Has Been Thrown"
    Error#=0
    Function:NProtect Detect Hack
    Description:Gameguard ErrorHackProcess Name:.

1. I sure as hell am not hacking, running 3rd party programs or whatever.
    2. I disabled my Norton Anti Virus in case it was the issue and it didn't work.

Is anyone else having the same problem since the patch? I'm gonna hit the sack and cross my fingers that YNK gets the maintenance right come morning.
    I have same problem with you -_-"

Have you added GG to your exceptions list in your firewall? If you have and it still doesn't work then delete the GG folder from inside where Rohan is stored on your PC. It will be re-downloaded when you start up the client so don't worry. If that doesn't fix the problem then the only other fix as far as I'm aware, involves a bit of registry editing, which I can guide you through if necessary.

Good luck.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller