+ Reply to Thread

Crash right after I pick character and hit start

I've just downloaded rohan finished all updates after I chose character to start game game crashes
    tried different accounts, different character

error code: this instruction at 0x0075b9f4 referenced memory at 0x00000004. the memory could not be read

click ok to terminate the program

The patcher hasn't updated some of the files correctly. Click on the check button and it should repair the game. Will take a while though.

Quote Originally Posted by Neophyte28 View Post
    The patcher hasn't updated some of the files correctly. Click on the check button and it should repair the game. Will take a while though.
    tried it nothing happened , same issue

I forgot to mention that every time I run the loader It downloads the same updates rp.xxxxxxxxxxx.1 to rp.xxxxxxxxxxx.71

Where did you download the game from?

i have same problem, and im reinstalling my windows7 and update all my driver than im install my rbf. but still same windows aplication errror, how can all new and up to date. pls some 1 can solve this problem

same problem i unistal and kept checking new if any update on the loader window for 2 hours till it told me its done and still same freakin error been 2 days now

*We never know who we are until we face our final moments*

*Am Special more than anyone else*

I have this same problem with the same error message. Except, I can get on the game, but I hit this error whenever I try to go back to the character selection screen. I wrote a ticket and sent it in describing all this, and a ss of the error message. And what they told me to do messed up the game where I couldn't even get the loader to play the game: it kept coming up with the same error message. So after hours of having to wait on the download and patches, I finally got back into the game. It played great......until I tried to change characters again and it had the same error and crashed back to the desktop. I hope whatever the cause of this is they get it fixed soon. I love this game but contemplating just moving on.