+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    So it has been a month and a half since this was brought to YNK's attention and still no fix, I hope they will fix it soon. I also hope they will reimburse us for the IM items that have been running this whole time.

its not ynk issue its fcking gameguard.

im running rohan on 8.1
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    its not ynk issue its fcking gameguard.

im running rohan on 8.1
    Well other's along with myself are not spending money on GameGuard we are spending it on Rohan, this issue was brought to YNK's attention over a month ago which is enough time to fix it I really don't care how long it take's as long as I get new HK's and stone's that are running or have ran out.

Also if you really do "know it all, and are playing on 8.1" as you clam you are then how about sharing with the rest of us how you are doing it short of running a hacked client with no GG?

If Brainy wants to dupe nothing will stop him!!! xDDD

If any of you wants to dupe whether it's this *bleep* brainy or any other one of you will not only he himself be stopped but their father and mothers will be stopped too *bleep*.

Edited and warned by THH.
    Last edited by TheHellHunter; 11-17-2013 at 04:53 PM.

I just got a "failed to exacute" pop up when i tried, and that was a few days ago. So yeah it's still not working w/ 8.1.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Quote Originally Posted by Solarez View Post
    Well other's along with myself are not spending money on GameGuard we are spending it on Rohan, this issue was brought to YNK's attention over a month ago which is enough time to fix it I really don't care how long it take's as long as I get new HK's and stone's that are running or have ran out.

Also if you really do "know it all, and are playing on 8.1" as you clam you are then how about sharing with the rest of us how you are doing it short of running a hacked client with no GG?

i been running on 8.1 since beta.

i dont give a *bleep* about helping you.

Last edited by TheHellHunter; 11-17-2013 at 04:54 PM.

The devs are looking into this issue btw.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

the "dev" team is looking into this but cant do 1+1= game is broken?

priorities priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by XxxlightxxX View Post
    If any of you wants to dupe whether it's this *bleep* brainy or any other one of you will not only he himself be stopped but their father and mothers will be stopped too *bleep*.

the love