+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

win 8.1, critical_process_died

just upgraded to win 8.1(win8 worked fine) but now i receive critical_process_died bluescreen, so far havent found any solutions yet, if anyone does, it would be nice.

it seems to be a gameguard related issue, but i have no idea how to fix it yet.
    Last edited by siemen; 10-08-2013 at 01:35 PM.

Peasant
    ynk stoped you guys dupping, stop trying to get around it.
    wkwkwkwkw

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Thought 8.1 wasn't yet officially released or am I this far behind? (aka, you running the leaked kernel version or the current pre-released builds - which aren't really 'just there' yet(?)).

Update drivers and don't use 'Advanced System Care' by all means, though you can always start up in safe mode and reboot to previous version whilst still keeping everything software-wise on your HDD's - that's probably the least hassle anyways (still update drivers though - perhaps BIOS too if you feel lucky).
    Last edited by EaglePhoenix; 10-08-2013 at 01:56 PM.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

If it's some new addon and it's related to GG, it'll probably be patched fairly quickly. Otherwise you'll just have to deal with it until it is resolved. That being said, I'll note it.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodlem View Post

but your the guys who got banned for it

****ing idiot
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodlem View Post
    i got stopped from what? i wasn't even playing for the past year, i only started logging recently to check up on things.
    and upgrading my windows for uni reasons is trying to get around Gameguard now?
    why do i even bother replying to a person who had his main account locked for being part of the E2N/SG scandal?

Quote Originally Posted by EaglePhoenix View Post
    Thought 8.1 wasn't yet officially released or am I this far behind? (aka, you running the leaked kernel version or the current pre-released builds - which aren't really 'just there' yet(?)).

Update drivers and don't use 'Advanced System Care' by all means, though you can always start up in safe mode and reboot to previous version whilst still keeping everything software-wise on your HDD's - that's probably the least hassle anyways (still update drivers though - perhaps BIOS too if you feel lucky).
    benefits of being a student i guess
    (win 8.1 pro full version already available to us)

na im not rly playing and still have my old laptop if i want to, im just looking/waiting for a solution in the mean time

ps: bios isnt gonna get updated anytime soon since the latest one(which is the only update there has been for my laptop) makes the machine overheat and crash 24/7.

Yea if you're running a version of windows before it's publicly available, then it's entirely possible GG isn't sure what's going on and therefore is crashing you. Gonna have to wait until it's released/PlW patches for it, which will probably be shortly.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

i use windows 8.1 with rohan. I used windows 8 when it was beta with rohan. I play rohan on my android tablet at work for years.

i know it all.

windows 8.1 officially coming out on the 17th
    *You shall never be forgotten*- Victims of gun violence

Just updated to win 8.1 and I get the same error as OP (blue scree that says critical_process_died) any news on a fix for GG on this, because it happens when GG starts. The reason I updated to 8.1 was because every time I turn on my pc I was getting a msg saying it was available and I should update it.

Thanks for the info in advance.