+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiskerton View Post
    well what happens to me is the game crashes then if i open it again it gives me the bluescreen then after the blue screen ran its coarse when i try and open Rohan it tells me to re-install -_-
    I have had the same thing happen to me. It is sad this issue is rounding 2 months now and they still haven't fixed it.

ok im bluescreening again, with the same message i received last time

Are there still no fix for this? I keep getting the same blue screen of death on my Windows 8.1 when i launch :/

Banned
    Windows 8.1 does not support Rohan: Blood Feud, or more specifically the GameGuard low level anti-hacking software that Rohan requires. The Blue screen is generated by the poorly-written low level drivers inserted into the operating system by GameGuard.

I have tested this out on 3 different operating systems - Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. Of the 3 only Windows 8.1 had this GameGuard issue.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    Windows 8.1 does not support Rohan: Blood Feud, or more specifically the GameGuard low level anti-hacking software that Rohan requires. The Blue screen is generated by the poorly-written low level drivers inserted into the operating system by GameGuard.

I have tested this out on 3 different operating systems - Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1. Of the 3 only Windows 8.1 had this GameGuard issue.

Cheers.
    indeed, sad part is tho, other games managed to fixed this issue a month ago, rohan still has the issue

So what can we do?

they patch notes say they will be fixing this today. Lets hope so it has only been 2 months since this issue was brought to YNK's attention.

Yay, its working..

Can anyone else confirm whether it's working with 8.1 now other than this guy ^ before I bother doing the update.
    Joey
    115 Str Defender
    Commander of RestInPieces

Downloaded now Rohan Client from 2 websites, First - i cannot unrar don't know why, Second - Dosn't working. So Vestar explain how it working....