+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kadeeem View Post
    i been running on 8.1 since beta.

i dont give a *bleep* about helping you.

Edited and warned by THH.

Yea didn't think you would because you FOS. you aren't playing on 8.1 just trolling on rohan forums.

i tried last night again, not getting any bluescreen anymore, but now gameguard just crashes. as a result, 20secs after i login my rohan client crashes

i hope they fix it quick, cause i really like to play again.

Quote Originally Posted by siemen View Post
    i tried last night again, not getting any bluescreen anymore, but now gameguard just crashes. as a result, 20secs after i login my rohan client crashes

I am getting the same thing. I will give them to the end of the month to fix it then i will be taking my money and going back to cabal or another game. Really sucks that they are taking so long to address this issue, the support is horrible for this game. I asked them a question about something else and they answer with another question or some cardboard cutout answer off a list asking for proof when I asked for information (what do you need proof for to give me some information). If they don't care enough to fix the GG issue which has been working on other games just fine then they don't need any more of my money is how I feel.

I really hoped after the maintenance that they would have gotten this fixed but it seems they are just going to waste our month long hks, costumes and mounts.

Has this been fixed yet ?

Banned

Awards Showcase

We are aware of the incompatibilities with Windows 8.1. Gameguard is having some issues with it and we will be resolving it as soon as possible. Further information will be announced soon.

Thanks for the quick answer Atzigan

other games with Game Guard work fine

Quote Originally Posted by siemen View Post
    well what happens to me is the game crashes then if i open it again it gives me the bluescreen then after the blue screen ran its coarse when i try and open Rohanit tells me to reinstall -_-