+ Reply to Thread

Thread: facebook page

Question facebook page

I have question for owners that game.

Can we create RohanBlood feud fanpage in facebook and share there pictures of items,facts,videos for quests etc.Or this is vs game politics?

(sorry i`m too lazy to read all again for that answer)

will be verry useful some players create fanpage of that game in diferent languages

Yea i know oficial page just if someone like me wanna make fanpage of that game on him own language will be useful
    :P

Commander
    I don't think you could, unless you state it's not an official page and don't use copyrighted material (because that would collide with Facebook TOS)
    Don't hate, friends.

Quote Originally Posted by terina View Post
    baau )))))))))
    Gm of Downpour & 69LegendXD
    When i log in i can feel your love&hate for me !

Don't care about what other people think of you.There will always be those people who want to see you fail because they can't succeed.
    : ))))))))))))))
    For some people's nice,for others ugly...For some ppl's sweet,for others childish...By some ppl's loved,by others unbearable...By some ppl's appreciated...By others criticized...This will always be... and this is ME.

Quote Originally Posted by carnettsc View Post
    I don't think you could, unless you state it's not an official page and don't use copyrighted material (because that would collide with Facebook TOS)
    yep and i`m to lazy to create one i think... but just for info