• No

4 7.55%
  • Maybe In PVE

21 39.62%
  • Fail

15 28.30%
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Is sairu a good priest?

So I seen their full psy build thread in the elf section for a priest. I found the build to be so fail that I just HAD to see what you guys have to say about them. Especially after she tried to bash on 2 of the best priests on Shielyn server. Lets find out what you guys think!
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

sairu just got herself a whole thread dedicated to her.

@_________@

her attention bar is going to hit ^limit break^ soon.

Banned
    Full psy priest is good for pve!

Although lots of psy is nice its pointless if ur dead and you dont need too much psy to still have efficient heals.

I doubt a full psy priest would be able to keep a party alive in ronelia map.

I mean if they would level up their ****ing heals they wouldnt need 2k psy to heal someone. Not to mention they will have to keep mb on themselves so they dont die. Their parties will always be dead. End of story In pvp no contest temps aim for priests.

Even with obligation you wont last past 10hits not to mention you are banking on not getting debuffed.
    Zenki - 106 Defender
    Ginn - 99 Predator

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DekCross View Post
    I doubt a full psy priest would be able to keep a party alive in ronelia map.

I mean if they would level up their ****ing heals they wouldnt need 2k psy to heal someone. Not to mention they will have to keep mb on themselves so they dont die. Their parties will always be dead. End of story In pvp no contest temps aim for priests.

Even with obligation you wont last past 10hits not to mention you are banking on not getting debuffed.
    4 part upg ud be alive but yea. u need vit

Banned
    Noobs, learn to agi priest.

Yeah, she posted a really really great pve build on the elf forum, but it's horrible for pvp.

How is she in pvp? Does she sit there only focusing keeping herself alive, or does she actually manage to keep her party from dying at all?

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Who is she anyway? LOL I showed her links to two people in Forever and both of them said "this is probably Asia".

Idk, some chick from Ohn who likes to picspam pages upon pages of pictures of herself. @_@

PumpkinPie (MattysPie) - 99 Priest - Original Esoteric - TURNED TEMPLAR 4/12/2010 -->Forever
    CherryPie - 99 Priest - Masters -->Forever

Commoner
    Who is sairu again?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast