13 24.53%
  • No

4 7.55%
  • Maybe In PVE

21 39.62%
  • Fail

15 28.30%
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    a priest whos psy vit and uses an hp wep with dd is already fine. add some 32'.41's/51's and ur good to go.

Even when I had Qunnie full psy (before Elizabetch turned her full vit), she broke 68k hp. I don't think full psy is all too bad when you have gear that makes up for it. And 68k is WELL into being able to tank.

Horror - Lv99 STR Avenger

68k on a good priest is darn near unkillable.
    I think it would be giggly to see sairu try to kill my dhan...
    Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
    Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend View Post
    Even when I had Qunnie full psy (before Elizabetch turned her full vit), she broke 68k hp. I don't think full psy is all too bad when you have gear that makes up for it. And 68k is WELL into being able to tank.
    if ur psy is below 1k, you won't be able to keep your pt a live, you will live but they will die.

Torian/Ohn

Gamatsu 99 - Templar
    AngelofWar 99 - Ranger
    QiHang 99 - Defender
    UltimateZero 99 - Guardian

QUIT!!!!

"Once in Matrix, you're always be a Matrix" (Akroma64, April 06, 2011)

I had my temps +8 insurgents on her. The only thing I didn't have was good psy glasses. :/

Horror - Lv99 STR Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend View Post
    Very True Archfiend, but most don't understand this because full psy priests with good equip are rare, yet there are some and they are strong <3

Quote Originally Posted by sairu View Post
    Very True Archfiend, but most don't understand this because full psy priests with good equip are rare, yet there are some and they are strong <3
    Sairu is such a confusing person. Now she's saying vit is good as long as its not in your build and its on your accessories, gear and weapon :P

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

yeah on my armor i have HP+ and on my weapon i got HP absorb, MP absorb, Psyche, etc , saving up for some nice rings with max psy stats on them, currently im sharing isgeilts with Khaos ^^

A leech weapon on a priest? >_>!
    Some say the world will end in fire,
    Some say in ice.
    From what I've tasted of desire
    I hold with those who favor fire.
    But if it had to perish twice,
    I think I know enough of hate
    To say that for destruction ice
    Is also great
    And would suffice.

Emanoela - 110 Priest - Forever! Rosemud - Ranger Guild Wars 2
    Lark - 108 Predator - Forever! Jalliel - Mesmer Guild Wars 2
    ~Robert Frost

Hey don't diss her, she has her own style of playing. It's so unique its from another planet.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast