21 39.62%
  • Fail

15 28.30%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Voimasta View Post
    Noobs, learn to agi priest.
    i wish to learn this

Banned
    and I wish you would go back to being a non-factor in forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Voimasta View Post
    and I wish you would go back to being a non-factor in forums.
    dont worry about it

Sairu dosent even have a charachter, she just uses our forums. Tehehehehehehehe!
    Powez - Sovereign
    Resitstance is Futile - Hardstyle Republic

Tbh, I don't think we can make judgement on Sairu because of a guide that she made. Her way of playing might work realy well for her and not so well for others. And just like every other class, people play the char to what style suits THEM the best.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    Tbh, I don't think we can make judgement on Sairu because of a guide that she made. Her way of playing might work realy well for her and not so well for others. And just like every other class, people play the char to what style suits THEM the best.

Finally someone smart <3
    Some people prefer vit in pvp because they can't handle being squishy , and some prefer more damage , better heals , better barrier, etc because they know how to survive when being squishy.

All these trolls because they can't accept the fact that there are full psyche priests that advise others that Full psyche is best.
    It said 'SYNTHS guide' not 'Guide' , and all the trolls that downrated it , didn't even read passed the second line of the guide.
    Theres enough proof of that when you read the first 5 comments on it lol.

Thanks Aurora

NP and all I can say is if this is the build you play by and your a successful priest, then you have my deepest respect. Cause then it would take a **** load of real skill to keep not only yourself alive but also your party members.

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Quote Originally Posted by xXxAurorAxXx View Post
    true to that, every person has learn to copy past others build, but they never learned to make the build their own, by making it work for them.

Torian/Ohn

Gamatsu 99 - Templar
    AngelofWar 99 - Ranger
    QiHang 99 - Defender
    UltimateZero 99 - Guardian

QUIT!!!!

"Once in Matrix, you're always be a Matrix" (Akroma64, April 06, 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by sairu View Post
    Finally someone smart <3
    Some people prefer vit in pvp because they can't handle being squishy , and some prefer more damage , better heals , better barrier, etc because they know how to survive when being squishy.

All these trolls because they can't accept the fact that there are full psyche priests that advise others that Full psyche is best.
    It said 'SYNTHS guide' not 'Guide' , and all the trolls that downrated it , didn't even read passed the second line of the guide.
    Theres enough proof of that when you read the first 5 comments on it lol.

Thanks Aurora
    every build has its pros and cons. A 4 part upgrade priest can go full psy and her MB will be almost unbreakable, but you will have good vit, but in a situation where you will be stun, sleep, and who knows what other condition you wont survive long. Others think that full vit is best, but full vit will make you tankish, but your psy will be under 1k unless you have temps buff, but we all know that will get debuffed, so a priest that can't get 1k of psy self buff its no good at pvp, this reason is that when the priest tries healing a someone the heal wont heal as much, and with people with epic's, upgrades or vit defenders, this priest wont be able to keep them a live.

Build then again, this is how builds are made, experiment and see if those builds are what you want, and if this build can be only pve, pvp or both.
    Last edited by Akroma64; 04-07-2011 at 05:35 AM.

Torian/Ohn

Gamatsu 99 - Templar
    AngelofWar 99 - Ranger
    QiHang 99 - Defender
    UltimateZero 99 - Guardian

QUIT!!!!

"Once in Matrix, you're always be a Matrix" (Akroma64, April 06, 2011)

sairu wins at psy priest and her guide cause she looks cute.

Someone should start noticing her supporters mostly sport dicks.

Lyrical. Plays Everything. Guildmaster of Forever
    The game includes a player-versus-players system, including a "Vengeance" system. Players can also participate in in-game groups called "Guilds", which have the opportunity to control areas within the game, dictating rules such as taxes, or battle other guilds.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast