+ Reply to Thread

corrupt zip file,problem with installation

hey ,i've played rohan in a long time,but since a month i'm trying to download it in all of the ways possible and it keeps saying' corrupt zip file" help mee

Make sure you delete all previous R:BF data on your computer before attempting to re-download/install.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    Make sure you delete all previous R:BF data on your computer before attempting to re-download/install.

how do you refer me to that(find all files and delete them)?

BUMP, i tried to delete everything i could but i keep having the same prob

The control panel will have a section dedicated to uninstalling software (Uninstall a program). From there, simply right-click on Rohan from the programs on the list and click uninstall. I hope you chose this method, as just going through the file system and deleting the files to the Recycle Bin can lead to further issues, and getting rid of all of the files this way can be a nightmare.

Ultimately if you have nothing left on your PC pertaining to the game, try re-downloading/installing and hitting the "check" button in the loader. This could possibly fix some issues.

Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p

i think that i deleted the game a time ago without uninstalling it just deleted the files, that is the problem any ideas to fix it?

Presumably you're downloading a zipped folder containing the client and the installer to unpack it. I'd suggest you scan your C drive for any keywords such as Rohan or YNK (if you're worried about an older install) to see if you can find any fragments left over.

Otherwise I'd suggest downloading from a different mirror and seeing how that goes. Is the error occurring during the download or install process?

i tried all mirrors even the spanish ones, tho the problem occurs when i try to extract the files/open any of them

Is this the pre-install wizard or afterwards?

preinstall i haven't even installed the game
    turns out after some tries to delete the stuff i actually deleted everything and am installing the game rn
    downloading those rp.files atm
    Last edited by Cyrotek; 10-04-2013 at 10:33 AM.