+ Reply to Thread

About Scout Skills (again)

Hello everyone! I was thinking about Scouts last time and I have noticed their skills have too long CD time the fastest "aoe" CD is 20 secs and for example Wizards aoe CD time is 4 secs on lvl 6 skill (Ring Burst). Scout is also to farm as wiz or savage but his skills got 20~60 secs cd that makes him useless on farming and he is dying on spot when you try to exp alone i tihnk CD should be less by 50%. And still "All in one" skill doesn't works correctly on Ran server I have crited with this skill on guy who had 17k hp (my crit was 1500 dmg on this skill) on Skill it is said that it shots 33 arrows in one time 27 x 1500 dmg = 40.5k dmg and guy survived that and he had not DN or Magic or anything he just said wtf because he received only 10 arrows with DMG of 1500 = total 15k dmg please unbug this skill or just rewrite correctly notice about skill. Please give your suggestions in this thread.

It's been asked for for years now. No such luck yet :\

That being said, at 115, they do have the best AOE potential seeing as they hit 9 targets in increments of less than one second and crit often.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY