+ Reply to Thread

Ynk Interactive and GMs, can you stop the Pker - Murders pls ??????

Dear Ynk and all rohanians !
    I know this problem is very very old but sorry, i have to say help ! You know, now Rohan has too low of players. Almost players now level up at least 6x 7x, too many 10x. But...feel boring in game, and epic weapon comes. Old players dont help any newbie, even kill them, time to time, like killing the passion of this game. That will make our game be destroyed. I dont want that, everyone dont want like that. So pls, Ynk and GMs, you guys have to act, seriously. Let show some friendship with newbie and do something to stop everyone killing low-lvl-players.
    I loved this game when i even was young ! Dont let it become the past ! Please !
    Sorry, my English is not good

what server are you on? i will protect you <33333

/iaintgotanybetter****todoanyways

Thanks for protection lvl 7 ( lol ) But u cant always keep an eye on me . Just want to ask GMs do something, we have no newbies. Our game is dying (

I must say , Its a stupid thread.

What u expecting YNK to do about it ?

you think this game is all about leveling?

You have some difficult issues on way but its really easy to level now , not like back then. when it was extremly hard to pass level 100..

If you want to be safe from PK, go Ashkeena's you're safe there, and it also gives a lot better exp!
    Getting Girls... LIKE A BOSS

◎ RETIRED ◎

◎Taylino ― Lv 99 Ranger (Ran)◎

◎__(ԅ‾ ▵‾)ԅ-)―>_______\(˚▽˚'!)/__◎