+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Bug with .................................................. .....

As we know on page with market was bug where was not photo new items just ? < for that rison players was puting crystal with photo ? and discryption earings chimera at this sample.
    Multum of acc's was block however they got unblock affter month.
    Mine 2 acc's that is Justyna88 gingers8888 was get pernament block cuz items and characters on that acc's was worth more the 300k rps.
    Hows that the for same mistake GM unblocking noobs accs and for most expensive acc giving pernament block.
    I sure the mine acc's Justyna88 and gingers8888 are empty right now cleanig from most expensive chars and items by GM for that rison he dont wanna spike with me and his last words to me was make new acc and start for begin.
    For that rison I wrote here to same one higer the him can see this text and do samthing with that, the ppl for same crime geting defrent peneloty's

Tbh I don't think you're gonna get much sympathy from anyone.

Maybe the 300ks worth of rps was all obtained from trying to scam people out of their hard earned cash.

If your accounts are worth that much, then you're a 'tard for taking the risk of getting your account banned.
    First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
    Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.
    Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.
    Finally they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.

~ Martin Niemöller