+ Reply to Thread

About all Helmets in Rohan.

What are helmets in this game for? They only give us PDF and we can't even see them It would be great if we can see them all other parts are viewable except helmet. I hope you guys and gals want helmets to be viewable too. Write here what you think about this suggestion. =)

Nah, I prefer to show my character hair or even my character hat instead of showing my helmet. We don't want the game to be like runescape, 3d is much more better.
    Hey you
    Yeah, you
    No, not you.
    The other guy.
    You right there!
    Yes you.
    Do you like tacos?

Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by DefPL View Post
    What are helmets in this game for? They only give us PDF and we can't even see them It would be great if we can see them all other parts are viewable except helmet. I hope you guys and gals want helmets to be viewable too. Write here what you think about this suggestion. =)
    The developpers did hide the helmet model, it was bringing some annoying bugs.
    Don't hate, friends.

I was thinking of this last time, I think it's a good idea, but they should add a "hide helmet" Option as well for those that wouldn't want to show it.

I think it would be cool, We'd look like Gladiators :O
    ----------------------------------------------
    Dex guardian - lildevil46(Original owner) - Guild: Esoteric - Level 8x - (SOLD)
    Ranger - Crayola (New owner) - level 9x (SOLD)
    Psy Wiz - XiaoXing (New owner) - Level 8x (SOLD)
    Psy Wiz - Xemnes (Original owner) - Level 9x (Divinity)
    ----------------------------------------------
    "Games don't make people violent, lag does"

They would look good wearing Helmets of Benezar to go with their heroic power.

Commander
    wkwkwkwkw.

Dem indos. wkwkwkwk.
    Don't hate, friends.

If you could choose which of your costume pieces to show/hide and a separate option for helmet would be nice(Who wants to show a male with earrings? Some hats are stupid looking and so are some of the costumes that give high stats like Egyptian).
    "I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes. That way I wouldn't have to have any goddam stupid useless conversations with anybody. If anybody wanted to tell me something, they'd have to write it on a piece of paper and shove it over to me. They'd get bored as hell doing that after a while, and then I'd be through with having conversations for the rest of my life."

- The Laughing Man from: Ghost in the Shell(which is quoting from the book: The Catcher in the Rye)

Well it all depends on the koreans anyway, i doubt YNK can implement something so complex and more importantly - not-really-profitable-from.

It would be awesome nevertheless, i mean humans would get classic helmets, (dark) elves can get tiaras or some elegant looking hat or whatever, giants can get dead-animal heads, half elves could use those cool archer hats w. a feather,... dekans evolve so they dun need helmet pieces xD

Stuff could be done to improve the game graphic-wise... but noone would have the time or interest to do them.