as the title said, I want to see what other players think about this solution by the GM/Devs..

about the bug, it does change the balance of the game.. for example, using the bug, mages, priests can have much more mpw than they're supposed to have. normally they can get that amount of mpw at the expense of their equipments (they need costumes or .G equipments which cost higher than normal equipments), but up to yesterday they can get the best of both worlds, which isn't supposed to happen, based on how the game is designed. similarly, knights/warriors/craftmen only raising str but able to wear normal equipments using the bug (disregarding agi/luck requirements).

it's good enough for those who exploit the bug that they aren't banned. while I'm against the exploitation of the bug, I don't think this kind of solution is good too. they should've anticipated this from the beginning, like having to remove all equipments before entering/leaving unison (like when you want to reset status), or just making statuses/skills in unison similar to outside.. it may have been a blunder on the developer's side.

btw as an Indonesian, I find it interesting seeing that most of those who complain are Indonesians.