+ Reply to Thread

Does Seal Online GM still active in forum or game?

Because it seem, no one care about what people complain about in forum anymore...

We have very serious issue about seal online clinet that always crash bout 20-25 minutes once, like this:

This problem begin to occur since emergency maintenance on mid-July. And after 1 month, this problem still exists.

I'm using Windows 7 64bit, already re-install the client. Still exists.

How about you guys?
    do you also encounter this error?
    Please share

Quote Originally Posted by khan2000 View Post
    Because it seem, no one care about what people complain about in forum anymore...

We have very serious issue about seal online clinet that always crash bout 20-25 minutes once, like this:

This problem begin to occur since emergency maintenance on mid-July. And after 1 month, this problem still exists.

How about you guys?
    Please share
    GM's and GM-With-No-Real-PowersKuma is hiding on facebook, dont think they ever come here anymore

Quote Originally Posted by khan2000 View Post

How about you guys?
    Please share
    i've been encountered this problem several times but it is fine with me. i also using windows7

no active gm in forums to help players who spent some real cash for them.... the support team is SAD... bad service IMO compared to previous years when jikmaru was still here if they keep ignoring forums and just post when there is an "event" where they can make money out if it, then slowly this seal is going down....... just a friendly reminder to the staffs though... pls learn to be a good gm and also an active one, some of us pay for this thing but gets bad service in respond ...meh.....

i also still get that error box until now..i had send tickets and already got reply from them, they said gonna look for the solution but it never fixed really can't rely on them..that error box is really disturbing though

These days...cheater is roaming everywhere. They show off their hacking skill, spamming area skill in any map as he please. Then run entire the map with speedhack...and GM do nothing about it. This game need to be WIPE once more..or we left.

The GM's have no knowledge about how to see who is hacking and who is not, they have to be watching the hacker to see if he hacks. They have absolutly no idea how to read logs and what to look for.
    Its ok to exploit ingame, or so i have been told. Kuma and Xy know ppl exploit aleph dungeon to enter it after Lv80 and they do nothing.

All they care about is to generate income from Item Mall, as long as you idiots keep buying they will not do anything.