+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Blue screen after update 30.7.2013

When I install last update, it always ends on blue screen and pc resets.
    I dont know what you did with that GameGuard, now maybe some people with nod32 can play without any warning, but as I see people with Windows Vista 64 cant ..
    I clean system, reinstall game, and its still the same, it always ends on blue screen when login screen should load.
    Thanks a lot for this nice update, can you try your updates first?
    Last edited by jiryBB; 08-01-2013 at 09:20 AM.

Noted. Will be looked into. Likely testing was not performed on Vista.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Well, I reinstall my Vista ...
    all latest drivers and system updates, and still the same problem ..

So, its definitely GameGuard problem (or loader)

But i found couple months old backup partition, and it was ok .. (thats why i decided to reinstall system)
    That means, problem might be in colision with some of Vistas latest updates.
    unfortunately i cant get more info about that, because i already use that place for new backup.

I have the same problem. I had to clean up my laptop and I reinstalled my system (Vista 64bit).

Any ideas how to fix this problem?

yea, it seams to be problem only in Vista 64
    but as you, i reinstalled my vista, so i cant find which updates was installed in last couple months.
    we need to find which update is in colision with that updated Gameguard and uninstall it (if its possible, some isnt)

this is actally bad way, i dont want to uninstall any system updates, but im not going to buy new system because of game and i dont think thay will fix it ..
    so we need to get list of last updates first and then try to uninstall one by one, and find whichone is in colision.
    if you find that, plese let me know

Well I have no idea how to fix it - maybe our GMs will help us? Any news TheHellHunter?
    But jiryBB you have right - it's crashing when GameGuard is going to start.

Supposedly there shouldn't be any conflicts due to the nature of the file types and overall compatibility.

However I'll be sure more attention is directed towards this issue.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

hi again,

I think i found the reason ..
    I was wrong, i was looking in windows updates, but it's because of antivirus.
    Ellanova what antivirus you have? I had Avast. its ok when I uninstall it.

btw that backup partition was made in the middle of March, and i probably had different version of Avast.
    it's probably combination of Vista 64 + Latest Avast + New Gameguard
    or some of latest Vista's updates (all KB28xxxxx are from begining of March) + Avast + New Gameguard

------------------------------
    Now i tried AVG and it's ok. (for now , will see how long time)
    Last edited by jiryBB; 08-08-2013 at 05:17 PM.

Hi - well I have Avast too XD
    I will try. Ty for info (>^.^)> <(^.^<)

Actually, it isn't alright ..

It doesn't end on "Blue Death" when i use AVG, but there are still problems.
    for example Windows Installer doesn't work, System Restore doesn't work, Shadow copy, and many other services are inaccessible and applications crashes because of npggNT64.des. (It's part of Gameguard.) This all happen only when Gameguard is loaded.
    I already send .erl files to nProtect, hopefully they will fix it.