+ Reply to Thread

Smile Requiring Clarification regarding dupes, golden chest

I am requesting clarification from any GMs regarding the issues of cheats, especially dupes, and golden chest drops.

As an enthusiast of Seal Online and having spent quite a bit of money on Seal Online, I find it absolutely within my right to request for clarification on the above-mentioned matters.

No.1 - The number of eagles and valkyries/red valkyries

There is a shocking number of these pets around and I am absolutely baffled. I believed I have opened 100 GC over the 2 Seal editions and I haven't got a single egg. Many Seal players spend cash and it is VERY UNFAIR if these people get away with it. I would like to know what is the progress in combating against these dupes.

No.2 - Golden Chest drops

Because opening these chests require real money, I demand that there is greater transparency as to the exact drops of these chests. As pointed out by other players, water drop diamonds do not seem to be part of the drops anymore. Recently I opened 13 chests at 1 go, and I got 9coupons and 3 golden chests I believe, which I find absolutely ridiculous and unrewarding. I have since stopped buying RPs now. Some fellow players have also pointed out whether these chests do really drop heaven/abysmal eggs.

To GMs, I am not trying to be unreasonable here. I am simply conveying the angsts of many fellow players. If you do not address the issues I have pointed out then I find it absolutely irresponsible and may deceide against playing Seal anymore. To any fellow Seal players who agree with me, please support me here. Thanks

What are Water Drp Diamond for?

Ditto... i also need clarification....GC are a waste of money if you only get coupons and that stupid shiltz blessing 85% of the time......

Diamond drop can be sold for a good amout of money to the npc but i think they erased/removed it since the SUMMER event starts.. MEh... this event..........

So GM or any staffs who read this, plese clarify the drops of golden chest... or i bet people will stop buying those key... IMO

I got a few WDD before this lolevent, i tought they were for some kind of quest or as really good petfood.
    But then ill guess i just npc them

opening those golden chest is between pure luck or super bad luck. i had been opening about 20 or 30 chest and what i got is coupon and another GC?
    meanwhile one of my friend only need 5-10 key to get abysmal egg and eagle!

now it is depending on luck or bad sh*t happening on us

Banned
    There were a large amount of duplicated pets in the game at one point. However, they were all removed immediately and all duplication methods were blocked. The amount of those pets you see in the game right now are pets that people got from golden chest keys or game events.

The golden chest drops have been changed when the summer event was launched. The items change but the value of the items stay similar.