+ Reply to Thread

P L A Y S E A L Event

Correct me if i am wrong.

P L A Y - That set will get me 650 Fame

and

S E A L - That set will get me 150 Fame

Is this right?

I will have to spend IRL cash to TRY to get P L A Y, I suppose the chance to get the letters are pretty low?
    AND, ill have to spend IRL cash to buy the "Jackpot Bait" to TRY to get S E A L?

So in short, ill have to spend my hard earned money to TRY go get 650 Fame and 150 Fame?
    Did you guys suddenly go all in retarded?

Maybe you can buy from others?

This event is pretty cash oriented, i agree, and quite not so rewarding.

Well the main deal is just the rascal rabbit costume, no one would bother exchanging them for fame, but then again this event is for cash users only

Jackpot bait has given me a truck-load of element stones, good way to render element stones worthless and really make them go down in price so far that even newbies can afford to buy ten of them at a time

/sarcasm

Yea..... 650 fame = 2 letters of some random monsters hmmm.... never go full retard ~ Just saying.... No one in the team are making some proper event that makes sense huh?

I've opened some chests and got 1 card, it seems that card can't be traded, cuz i cannot store it to bank or even throw it out. And sorry OOT, is there anyone know what the use of this item:"Shiltz Blessing", it said 10% exp for 30min, but I think there is no effect when i use that item.

gonna try it