+ Reply to Thread

Primium mall not working?

i click to buy Rpimium item when i just charged rps and it says processing and it gets stuck there and wont let me buy nothing... what do i do or is it really not working

There are some issues regarding the PIM. Send a ticket for compensation if you did not receive the items purchased and RP's were removed from your account.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

I too am having the same issue, I purchased RPs and went to buy items from Premium Mall and get the message "processing" ... any idea when this will be fixed?

i have this problem but with Item Mall shop, cant buy item from IM but from Exchange Market i buy item with no problem.
    when i chose Harmony Seal(3Hr) 100% from IM and set shop pass "checkout" then nothing i click many time and cant buy i have rps that sam is with any item from IM shop,
    i dont have this problem when buy item from EM set pass "checkout" and show ico "Purchase complete"

Its being looked into guys, just send a ticket with the details.

(This is what they wrote back to me today)

Good Day Karren,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are now currently investigating the caused of this issue and working towards a resolution. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to provide an accurate time frame on when this may be resolved. However we will contact you again further when more details have been received. We apologize sincerely for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us

Regards,
    Playwith Interactive Support Staff

Omg Now I cant even buy scrolls from the normal Item mall

I can't buy anything from IM either.
    TijuanaJose

115 Templar
    (Gearing)

Famous