+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Excessive numbers of EAGLES

im just wondering
    why is eagle so common?
    i met over 50 people who has eagle and only few with salamander
    is this some kind of "duplicating" or any related events?

im not trying to offend or anything just very curios about this
    thx

Either, it's duplicate or simply people who used pet mixers or... luck.

Btw duplicating eagle would be stupid if you can duplicate phoenix/dragon/valkyrie.

Let the game run a bit more, it's hard to tell at the moment if hacks are used or not (apart from speed/aoe hacks).

Ive seen a fair ammount of eagles too, but one thing that baffles me is that so many have valkyries.

Valkyries can be obtained through golden chest, if you are lucky with a few golden keys you can obtain one.

However i'm baffled too at how lucky people can be.

all could be obtain from GC.
    U dont wanna know how much ppl spend on that keys.

Is there any specific lists of what you could obtain from GC? Since i've been getting those SHILTZ blessing (+10% exp for 30 sec) which is kind of absurd IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Shiroi90 View Post
    Is there any specific lists of what you could obtain from GC? Since i've been getting those SHILTZ blessing (+10% exp for 30 sec) which is kind of absurd IMO
    http://sealonline.wikia.com/wiki/Harta_Karun_Emas

I think its up to date

Nah..... there is no shiltz blessing/ruby or crytal or diamond in it... I just want confirmation from the GM wether you can still actually get eagle/heaven/abyss egg from it or not... if not its a total waste of money trying to open those chests.... and now no more crystal tears also... so lameee

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Excuse me?
    What's your reasoning behind calling me but 'common'?

That heresy.
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

What is "Water Drop Diamond" for?

>Sidenote: Anyone noticed that the only one from the "staff" who replies on the threads are that sorry excuse for a GM Kuma?

Is the reast of YNK staff saying "Oi bich, go tell the community some random bullcrap.
    And Kuma is like "Oi ofc, ill do anything for you guys since you made me a LOL-GM who isnt allowed to use GM-Shouts but have to buy Megaphones xD