Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetestShampoo View Post
    Many of them do. It's just impossible to handle Frank though, because his stupidity is overwhelming.
    no its not yall so mean to frank
    :::: (\_(\
    *:: (= :) :*
    •... (,(”)(”)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ~ *
    Aibell - best worst priest on the server
    Risette - Random hobo dhan
    I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style

Belgium - In the sky, looking down upon you.
    Poor sod.

Really.

Mean girls can be mean, true story.

Anyway, franky, you could always go to the kind you've to pay for. (and by that i don't mean giving your credit card for shoe's, dresses etc..though, that might help as well).
    Keep your friends close - your farmers closer
    Leveling slow - to give you a headstart

BlazingSun | Sushi | Mischievous
    Gasten die ik droeg en zich nu niet gedragen voor hen werd liefde gekoesterd maar is nu diep begraven
    Bladzijde zoveel omgeslaan, de strepen die ik verdiend heb heb ik veel opgestaan
    En voor ik ga slapen stel ik u voor aan mijn normen en waarden
    Peasant | Farmer | Rancher

Banned
    Some pretend-chick playing you again Frank?

You really gotta learn how to keep your dick from becoming a leash.

If you keep it in your pants, people won't be grabbing hold and dragging you around by it.
    Though by all the Frank-hauling that various pretend-gurls have been doing with it I'm surprised it hasn't been stretched longer than 10cm...
    Last edited by PenguinJoe; 05-13-2011 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJoe View Post
    You really gotta learn how to keep your dick from becoming a leash.
    lol'ed
    /blablub

seeing the title + author of this thread was enough to make me laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFake View Post
    Tommi i fkn hate you you stupid fkn fk fk fk.

Quote Originally Posted by bvitamin View Post
    How is australia a mix of everything when it has one of the tightest immigration policies in the world. **** up until the 2000s they wouldnt accept anything that wasnt from europe.
    lol? Have you ever been here? YES we DO have very tough immigration laws but its whether people choose to come into this country the right way or wrong way that makes all the difference. And even the people that come here by boat, known as "Boat People" still get to stay. Ye they get sent to detention centers and may be there for a considerable amount of time, but once they are processed they are pushed out into our communities. Its getting to the point where there are more nationalities here then people that were actually born here.

I don't have a problem with people who Immigrate here but the Boat People Issue is becoming a very big problem and is out of control. My brothers boyfriend works for Serco (one of the biggest security contracting companies in Australia) and he works on the front line in some of the biggest detention centers here in Austalia. Just recently he was at the Christmas Island detention center where there were mass riots and he was actully sent away from there because the problems there got so out of control. To the point where the workers/ security staff were almost killed in the riots. There is to much over crowding in these centers and not enought staff to cater to all the people there. And the govenment need to act on this issue and fast. Australia is a part of the UNHCR, so we are pretty much obligated to recive Immagrants/ Asylum-Seekers.
    So yes, Australia does have a mix of every thing

When you wake up..
    I'll be a story in your head,
    But that's ok.
    We are all stories in the end.

Just make it a good one eh?
    Because it was, you know.
    It was the best.

~ The Doctor.

MsAbella ~ Priest

Banned
    Frank im going to be nice to you and give u dating lessons, these are alot better than the ones you find on google and also dont involve guys that lie to u over the internet that they are a girl and will come meet u then never show up and laugh at your pathetic desperation to the tune of a lvl 3 lion and an upgraded mace. Granted with your true looks (not the ones u found on google) and personality, you wont be getting any 10s, or probably any 2s, but you can probably find a nice 1.5/10 chick who with a couple thirtys and a few hundred hucks might actually hook up with you! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you are intrested, You know where to find me

Inb4Franktriestoinsultme
    Last edited by xKophy; 05-13-2011 at 12:27 PM.

Pfft.. Frank is nice unlike others that are stingy to buff.. ask Frank for MB he gives it

Quote Originally Posted by xKophy View Post
    Frank im going to be nice to you and give u dating lessons, these are alot better than the ones you find on google and also dont involve guys that lie to u over the internet that they are a girl and will come meet u then never show up and laugh at your pathetic desperation to the tune of a lvl 3 lion and an upgraded mace. Granted with your true looks (not the ones u found on google) and personality, you wont be getting any 10s, or probably any 2s, but you can probably find a nice 1.5/10 chick who with a couple thirtys and a few hundred hucks might actually hook up with you! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you are intrested, You know where to find me

Inb4Franktriestoinsultme
    lolol man, I know more about girls than u do pleaseee. Next time u come to try to give me lesson how TO DATE CHICKS, PLEASE THINK BEFORE U ****ING MOVE U FINGERS TO TYPE U STUPIDITY LIKE U ALWAYS DO.
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Quote Originally Posted by Imthecooldude View Post
    Pfft.. Frank is nice unlike others that are stingy to buff.. ask Frank for MB he gives it
    thank you man, I always buff people coz they are the future of rohan Also because I waste my money for pvp but also help others when they need it. tk
    Magical - Templar -"Remember the Enmity"- <33

PRO- GUITARIST, SOCCER PLAYER AND SURFER
    Frank
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Mtk...eature=related
    Batman ~ 108 str Dhan

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast