+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I am from Indonesia and I am honestly very ashamed by GM kuma, please do not assume all Indonesian people like that

i think it's okay to speak in other language if the condition is in party or whisper or guild
    but in the normal chat or shout is better to use english so everybody can understand
    i agree with Kuma

can not agree more. i just want to ask why so many hacker did not banned and i just play normally but get banned. is that just because i have a Heaven Egg?

totally impotent lol jk just kidding,nvm what i said xD

Quote Originally Posted by Ryxerg View Post
    i think it's okay to speak in other language if the condition is in party or whisper or guild
    but in the normal chat or shout is better to use english so everybody can understand
    i agree with Kuma
    I agree too, only minority of them didn't approve that decision. One more fact, you guys are playing in other people server so just follow the rule!
    If you can't just get out, there are still many other player who can spend more RPs than you guys! so it doesn't matter to ynk if some of you PFF player get lost...actually much better since most of cheater and game ruiner come from your country.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuin View Post
    I agree too, only minority of them didn't approve that decision. One more fact, you guys are playing in other people server so just follow the rule!
    If you can't just get out, there are still many other player who can spend more RPs than you guys! so it doesn't matter to ynk if some of you PFF player get lost...actually much better since most of cheater and game ruiner come from your country.
    First of all, I'm Indonesian. I applause for your good counter-attack and I agree to the statement that you and Ryxerg believe it is better to chat or shout in English so everyone can understand and there will be no racism since you can use your own language for an advantage to flame the other players that you hate. In this case, I must counter your statement also about the we are playing in other peoples' server; we as players (excluding the hackers or at least the people that have posted in this thread) are complaining about the power-abuse of one GM. I believe that the main person that posted this thread 'plasticscissor' was complaining about the power-abuse of GM (this power-abuse can be a lot of different things such as banning people because he [GM Kuma] personally hates the player, or making his own rules such as 'every player that calls me noob will be banned' or other attempts).

No 'plasticscissor' I believe you do not have the right to call other people noob because it is one example of flaming and yes I believe it does not state that you have to speak ONLY English when using public chat. But we as majority of the seal players would like a better environment in the game since it is 'international' and the fact that you said 'racist' that we must speak English does not make sense because it has been declared by the whole world that the no.1 language to communicate with other people from different nation is English.

Yuuin, I also agree to the statement that you said we must follow the rules that have been made 'official' into the game and including the 'terms and condition' and that cheater and gamer ruiner should get lost since they do ruin the game (obviously) but I believe you have posted with your personal hatred as a person and unleashing that hatred by declaring most of cheater and game ruiner come from our country and state the fact that it doesn't matter to ynk.

What do you know about ynk? Are you a GM in disguise? How are you able to predict that it does not matter to ynk? How do you know these cheater and game ruiner come from our country and what if this statement that you have made about us is wrong, how will you compensate for this? (the fact that you have shown your thought by pointing a hurtful statement at us really hurts and just one word of 'sorry' will not cleanse the pain)

Yuuin, I dare you to reply my personal opinions or whoever that would like to share their thoughts. Please share it
    Last edited by Holyblackout; 07-26-2013 at 06:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Holyblackout View Post
    First of all, I'm Indonesian. I applause for your good counter-attack and I agree to the statement that you and Ryxerg believe it is better to chat or shout in English so everyone can understand and there will be no racism since you can use your own language for an advantage to flame the other players that you hate. In this case, I must counter your statement also about the we are playing in other peoples' server; we as players (excluding the hackers or at least the people that have posted in this thread) are complaining about the power-abuse of one GM. I believe that the main person that posted this thread 'plasticscissor' was complaining about the power-abuse of GM (this power-abuse can be a lot of different things such as banning people because he [GM Kuma] personally hates the player, or making his own rules such as 'every player that calls me noob will be banned' or other attempts).

No 'plasticscissor' I believe you do not have the right to call other people noob because it is one example of flaming and yes I believe it does not state that you have to speak ONLY English when using public chat. But we as majority of the seal players would like a better environment in the game since it is 'international' and the fact that you said 'racist' that we must speak English does not make sense because it has been declared by the whole world that the no.1 language to communicate with other people from different nation is English.

Yuuin, I also agree to the statement that you said we must follow the rules that have been made 'official' into the game and including the 'terms and condition' and that cheater and gamer ruiner should get lost since they do ruin the game (obviously) but I believe you have posted with your personal hatred as a person and unleashing that hatred by declaring most of cheater and game ruiner come from our country and state the fact that it doesn't matter to ynk.

What do you know about ynk? Are you a GM in disguise? How are you able to predict that it does not matter to ynk? How do you know these cheater and game ruiner come from our country and what if this statement that you have made about us is wrong, how will you compensate for this? (the fact that you have shown your thought by pointing a hurtful statement at us really hurts and just one word of 'sorry' will not cleanse the pain)

Yuuin, I dare you to reply my personal opinions or whoever that would like to share their thoughts. Please share it
    I understand your feeling holy-chan... But please do not sidetrack from the topic..
    Here we are talking about the GM, so called Kuma..

I DUNNO WHO IS GM KUMA and I DON'T EVEN WANT TO KNOW..!!

From my personal view,
    a GM (Game Master) position was not depending on players vote (is it just me who think it that way =.=a??)
    a GM will be chosen and approved by the game company (in this case YNK)
    If he/she qualified in YNK higher-ups eyes then they will become a GM although a lot of players hate them..

"They are the master, but they weren't the owner"

In GM Kuma case, im not sure how he got that title (there are a lot of possibilities), below are few examples:
    - YNK appointed him/her directly
    - Current GM asked for his/her help as a GM assistant
    - His/her self-acknowledgement (quite awkward LoL)
    - His/her parents actually the owner YNK
    - He/she actually the owner of YNK (wow!! bloody rich)
    There are many more...!!

(OKAY) sorry for the intermezzo..
    plasticscissor mentioned that GM Kuma abused his/her power due to mocking sentence/words toward him/her. Well if it was right then GM Kuma must be punished!!
    But why did plasticscissor mocked GM Kuma in the first place? there must be an "error" somewhere..

English in the game conversation is a MUST..!!!
    But does it has to be English when we whispered our friends who understand the "foreign" language we spoke?
    Or does it has to be English when all the party members understand the "foreign" language? (you need to ask first and not bluntly speak as there are no one else in your party)

When shout, normal chat and Megaphone we have to use ENGLISH at all cost (even your english is crappy..)
    I do understand that not all of us able to write down or understand English, but try to learn is never hurt you!! (GOOGLE TRANSLATE is there for you)

GM Kuma said he/she will punished peoples who were not speak english, THAT IS WRONG ATTITUDE!!! And it is consider as abuse
    As a GM you have to warn them and teach them (punishment is not very effective in a game, instead it will kill you)

Revoke GM Kuma title or not doesnt bother me, as im following the rules so far and in case there are problems, i prefer to report it to the GM in-charge. IM NEUTRAL HERE!!!

(OKAY) on behalf of yuuin, i would like share my thoughts.
    First, i didnt (or cant) find any statement which stated "Indonesian were cheaters or game ruiner or hacker or anything that related to it". So please DO NOT fury against something which is not clear yet...!!
    Second, yuuin statement is not entirely wrong. There were a lot of rich peoples who are able to buy more RPs than us and YNK will not bother from where their money comes from. What they need is PROFIT not some certain data of peoples who bought their service.. *BLAST OFF* if that were their intention..

Personally, i prefer a game environment whom it has players that are able to follow the rules. BUT it kinda hard to happen in Online games..

Yuuin has been posted his/her hatred towards a certain country, since i am on behalf of yuuin, i will apologize to those who were offended..

Follow the "logical" rules therefore GM Kuma will not exist as a GM now.. and so this thread wouldnt be posted...

PS: GM Kuma you should behave / change the attitude of yours, its just an advice
    Last edited by FaPeLo; 07-26-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    -We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone - >> Ronald Reagan <<

Regards,
    Einzard Bugz

lol he's such as pathetic idiot game master. why does he share the information through his fanpage ? why doesn't he post all the information and guide through the forum playrohan ?

yeah, he's idiot, if he has enough money, and good occupation, surely he won't apply for being game master.

I agree with all your points FaPeLo and I couldn't agree more.
    Your opinion and reasoning are very clear and easy to follow.
    You sir, have the admirable attitude that we people should learn as gamers.
    I respect every single word that you have posted.

You sir, should be a GM because using my point of view here; your have admirable attitude and clear way of thinking and you can be a role model. I think the cliche "think before you speak" applies to you and many people do not have this kind of attitude.

Sir, I can only say:
    I respect the hell outta you and you should be a GM here because the kind of person you are will be a positive change to the game

Quote Originally Posted by nencor View Post
    why does he share the information through his fanpage ? why doesn't he post all the information and guide through the forum playrohan
    This...

The guy is in desperate need of feeling "important", thats why he made a fanpage on facebook and only post info there.
    He should not be a GM since he doesnt care about the community, if he did care he would put that info in here.