+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game Lag

Game Lag

I m from Malaysia and i experienced delay+ lag during gameplay. Can anyone tell me where is this server based on? Will the lag i experienced cause by i m playing from far distance?

now in BoD still lagg

the server is based on USA (which I still don't know in which specific region), but yeah the delay is the effect of base waiting time because of the distance of our country to the server. I'm from Indonesia and I experienced the same delay.
    about the lag, who knows? all people in game are experiencing lag (not just SEA player). this game is really something.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzxcore View Post
    the server is based on USA (which I still don't know in which specific region), but yeah the delay is the effect of base waiting time because of the distance of our country to the server. I'm from Indonesia and I experienced the same delay.
    about the lag, who knows? all people in game are experiencing lag (not just SEA player). this game is really something.
    sometimes player in here feel same like that,
    ususally using UniPin,
    but no problem,
    just sometiimes if any problem with the game

The correct use unipin will not be disappointed because if there is a problem in the voucher will be followed up by the ministry to issue unipin true "finished