+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Free RPs

Free RPs

Hello,
    as many of you know there is an option which allow you to earn some rps. But mostly it does not work and the sponsors are not paying at all. If anyone could do something with the adds it'd highly welcomed for us - players. I mean when I am downloading required software, installing it, etc. I can't even get those 200 rp cuz they say I made mistakes, even after reading their description for what should be done. Mobile offers do not work as well...
    Greetings.
    Retired/Quit status.

I would never do those mobile phone offers. From the looks of it they have some payments-over-time scheme attached, which will end up taking more money off you than if you were to charge directly.

Ofc sir I will not send any kind of message to those companies, it's obvious that they will take the money away, but before the special code was sent from the companies directly and after typing the code you received the RPs, now it's different...
    Retired/Quit status.

Most of the time, "free" doesn't exist and usually comes with strings attached.

The genuinely free ones often take time to process, or may require very specific paths for rewards. If you've ever used PlaySpan's old service before which was the same thing, you'll be well-aware this isn't an issue YNK can resolve but is merely often just in the fine print of the offer's TOS. It sucks, but like I said, "free" usually isn't free.

As far as the mobile ones, be careful. Almost all of them will begin billing you at a rate of $10.00 every month after the second month of signing up, even if the service is not used. There is usually a stop number/code associated with the message as well to cancel the service.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    If you've ever used PlaySpan's old service before which was the same thing, you'll be well-aware this isn't an issue YNK can resolve but is merely often just in the fine print of the offer's TOS. It sucks, but like I said, "free" usually isn't free.
    I did, moreover, even here those "sponsors" are not paying at all... if the description says "RPs are awarded after downloading, installing application". So I did it and when I checked my balance account it was "empty" I mean, they didn't award me at all. I have sent a lot of screenshots but I haven't been paid as well...

Quote Originally Posted by TheHellHunter View Post
    Almost all of them will begin billing you at a rate of $10.00 every month after the second month of signing up, even if the service is not used. There is usually a stop number/code associated with the message as well to cancel the service.
    I am fully aware and doing it with pre-paid cards which are empty, but like I said, before they "changed" it, they did pay me with their special "PINs" etc. now I wanted to check and nothing... Description of the add says something different and after finish the add you have to do something different...
    Partially it is ynk "case", I mean billing is still here and I reported the problems many times, but nothing has changed since then. So I just made a topic to get more "audience", people might be interested in that. If billing does not listen to me, will you try it, THH, please?
    Retired/Quit status.

I'll see if I can get it looked into. PM me the offers which you have tried.

Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p

Pm sent, check it please, THH.
    Thank you
    Retired/Quit status.

Any news about that topic?
    Retired/Quit status.

Not as of yet, sorry.

Thh I do not want to spam your PM anymore, so could you tell me at least is there any progress in that case?
    Retired/Quit status.