+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Free RPs

All I can say is that it's been noted, sorry. I'll let you know of any updates I come across.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Seems like you are not doing anything towards this topic to re-make your "free rp" system, so after some months I will ask once again, have you changed anything there?
    Getting something like that:

Which means from the text in Polish "Unfortunately there are no offers in your country", in addition I can tell that is happening to me 2-3 months now.
    Last edited by Kraszer; 09-20-2013 at 07:39 PM.
    Retired/Quit status.

Could just be that in order to partake in the offers, you must be from certain areas.

I understand that PlaySpan used to do the same thing regarding surveys, offers, etc. I suspect it just depends on the offer mirror.

~┤HellHunter - Ranger (Jin)├~
    ~┤Mystery Character surpassing HH (Jin)├~
    Quote Originally Posted by kiosk05 View Post
    Having me around is exciting! It's pretty much the most fun you can have with your clothes on. =p
    Have a problem? Look no further
    READ THIS NOW FOR ACCOUNT SECURITY

Well if it is for all it should be for all not only for the US people. Same goes with this:
    @topic
    THH any news? I've checked plenty of my accounts and seems like this and few others have that message from above, others have a chance to get like ~10 rp, but it's also matter of luck.
    Retired/Quit status.