+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bacquerel View Post
    General Solution:
    1. BAN Indonesian IP.

I have spent over $100 for Item mall & Grabbit, I don't think it is fair for us non-cheaters and are willing to spent $$$ for Item mall & Grabbit!
    If they ban Indonesia IP address, what do you think will happened to the server? The majority of the players are from Indonesia.
    Sure they hack, RMT, but if you wish for GM to ban IP addresses from Indo, then the server goes bye-bye.

tl;dr: Banning Indonesia IP address = server goes bye-bye.

Server will not go bye"

The server lives because people spend $$ on them and most Indonesian are cheaters anyway

Maybe server population go down but the decrease in their $$ will not be significant

PS: (This is just my opinion & thoughts, you can comment freely on this - no need for rage)

The above post was a "General Solution", the word "General" means it is not the correct / perfect solution

>> Ans : A "Perfect" solution will involve the participation of SEAL BOD Players sending GM Tickets with screenshots when the cheat is used.
    Last edited by bacquerel; 06-11-2014 at 11:04 AM.

Yeah and who spend their money to buy RPs? Indonesian people. Not all cheaters are from Indo; some of them are from China too. Look at the "gold seller", they also use cheat to earn cegel then sell them.

Yeah,

This has been going on for ages not only in Seal Online, some possible solution to this are:

1. Hire a few GMs and assign their job to Banning Cheaters, Gold Sellers & when banning ID/IP/MAC addrs email the cheater with the screenshot (these GMs need to take shifts so that at least 1 GM is online 24 hrs and monitor chat in Elim or just set up a program that save record logs and filter for specific keyword ie. $, sell cegel, sell gold, etc be creative)
    2. Make the game PtP

Quote Originally Posted by bacquerel View Post
    General Solution:
    1. BAN Indonesian IP. (This is just my opinion, comment freely on this)

I have spent over $100 for Item mall & Grabbit, I don't think it is fair for us non-cheaters and are willing to spent $$$ for Item mall & Grabbit!
    don't reply on a post 1 year before my friend.